- worked mostly to help people in how to visit Victoria, giving me lots of knowledge about
- my co-workers were very nice and very helpful
- didn't really like the supervisors much because they largely didn't do much work and would make missing work difficult
- the hardest part of the job is being productive in the slow hours of the day as well as the early mornings
- I really loved being able to help people to enjoy their time in the city. There were a lot of kind, and interesting people I got to meet.
Great work environment, rewards for good sales and good hours