Tourism Victoria

Tourism Victoria Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
fun place to work
We trained in a group setting and functioned in a team environment. It was incredibly fun overall. However we did have to focus on sales and focused on a lot more push sales than pull sales.
Good seasonal / great corporate
Fast paced, excellent training, and highly engaged work environment. You sell all of the region. Lots of sales, lots of CS, and lots of learning about the industry.
Productive and fun work environment
Tourism Victoria provides and fun and professional work environment. They always challenge their teams to create new goals, professional development and strong incentives creating an ideal work like balance.
Pros
bonus, Incentive with appreciate of paid days off and lunches
Fun people to work with but not very competent management
- worked mostly to help people in how to visit Victoria, giving me lots of knowledge about

- my co-workers were very nice and very helpful

- didn't really like the supervisors much because they largely didn't do much work and would make missing work difficult

- the hardest part of the job is being productive in the slow hours of the day as well as the early mornings

- I really loved being able to help people to enjoy their time in the city. There were a lot of kind, and interesting people I got to meet.
Pros
Great work environment, rewards for good sales and good hours
Cons
Very repetitive
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tourism Victoria. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3