Tourism Victoria provides and fun and professional work environment. They always challenge their teams to create new goals, professional development and strong incentives creating an ideal work like balance.
bonus, Incentive with appreciate of paid days off and lunches
- worked mostly to help people in how to visit Victoria, giving me lots of knowledge about
- my co-workers were very nice and very helpful
- didn't really like the supervisors much because they largely didn't do much work and would make missing work difficult
- the hardest part of the job is being productive in the slow hours of the day as well as the early mornings
- I really loved being able to help people to enjoy their time in the city. There were a lot of kind, and interesting people I got to meet.
Great work environment, rewards for good sales and good hours