Touchstone Institute Employee Reviews

Supportive community with lots of room for growth
Project Coordinator/Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2019
Touchstone Institute is a mid-sized (40-50 ppl) organization with a tight nit community, but still large enough that teams are well supported. Throughout my time I have been given many different opportunities to advance my career and focus on my professional areas of interests. Day-to-day, there is a very healthy work life balance. Due to the nature of work, overtime is sometimes required. However, overtime expectations are defined well in advanced (ie - exam days are booked up to a year ahead), are well documented, and employees are always encouraged to take their acquired vacation.
Pros
Work-life balance; diverse teams; in-house expertise
Great opportunities for growth & fun workplace culture
Exam Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2019
The company offers a great work-life balance and because of amazing coworkers, is a really fun place to work. There are lots of opportunities for growth within the company and they really encourage people to apply for other internal jobs. Benefits are amazing (RRSP matching, health, dental and health spending account) and they throw two staff appreciation events per year.
Pros
Benefits, work-life balance, opportunities for movement
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2018
Working at the Touchstone Institute was one of my best employment experiences. I learned how to be a professional and how to work with others in a fast paced environment.
Pros
Free lunches. Long frequent breaks.
Productive and fun workplace with table tennis
Exam Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2018
Very good place to work. Excellent staff and Wonderful benefits. Depending the department you may have to work occasional weekends. Pressure environment but you are well supported.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Occasional pressures environment