Touchmark Management reviews

Dishonest and poor morel, badly managed
Many (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2018
Executive Director is 2 faced, I don't think she knows what she is doing but will hang anyone out to dry to save butt.
Fire people left right and center, management not honest from the states but so is the staff here.
Person in HR doesn't help any of us like what we had before, she always helped but they fired her probably because she was smart and helpful to us.
Pros
Residents are great
Cons
Poor management
Productive, fun and very healthy working atmosphere
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 June 2018
It was really a good experience in working in the Long Term Care Units in the facility. I could learn many good things in patient care, especially on aged people.
The Management was excellent; very supportive and helpful. The workplace was awesome. Very neat, tidy and pleasant.
Though there were few occasions when I found it really hard to manage, by the help of co-workers and even from the management team, I could overcome successfully.
honestly a bad place
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 May 2017
in my opinion place is ran my a dictoratorship and if u are a cook there its one of the worse dishonest places I ever worked but nice older people I have met they just want some better food and better kithcne manager
Pros
good old people i met
Cons
dont trust the bosss she will hang u for everything u do s u are part of her clique
Nice place to work and it's like working with family
Concierge/Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 December 2016
- Very rewarding job
- Management is all professional
- Co- workers makes you feel like a family and your ideas really counts
- timing but I get used to eat
- helping people in need and joining activisties
tv
touchmark (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 February 2015
in a typical day i would serve food to the residents clean tables wash dishes put dishes away clean and mop the floor. i learned how to deal with a different type of customers every day. the management was great she lets do what was best for business and gave the worker the possibilities to learn from our mistakes, my co-workers were great the always showed up on time always ready to work and every worked as a team to make sure things were going smooth. the hardest part of the job would be when someone didn't show up for work and we had to worker fast which wasn't all the bad but sometimes there was to many customers to deal with but we always go the job done and did it very well leaving the residents happy. meeting new people every day we see new families and learned new ways of getting things done.
Pros
free food on some days, loved working with the people there they were great.
Cons
sometimes there weren't enough workers.
A happy and healthy workplace
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 January 2013
- I work 40 hours right now but soon to be part time
(70-74Hrs) evening shift, week days, every other
Weekend.
- I learned to use my critical thinking with regards to patient care and practice my knowledge and skills in nursing.
- The management always coordinate with their employees.
- We developed a family-like relationship with my co-workers.
- The hardest part of the job is when we are really short of staffs.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is to render service to the residents, resident's family, and the good relationships with staffs.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short staff