highest development of technical aspect in oil and gas
QC Topside Leader (Former Employee) – Leader, SK – 24 August 2013
1. Quality audits, procedure review and fabrication coordination of Korean Suppliers mainly for Pressure vessel fabrication (ILSANG, ILJIN & TONGIL), Tubular fabrication (SAMKANG M&T and STEEL FLOWER), Valve manufacture (SWI, KUKA, HYLOK, ACE), Chemical injection package (DECATEK), Glycol regeneration Package (CAMERON), Major fitting manufacture (SK & TK), Cu/Ni Manufactures (SAMYANG, DONG-HWA C&T, HAEWON) and different piping and structural sub-contractors
2. Coordination of Quality control matters with Korean inspectors and DSME during Topside fabrication
3. Reviewing the Engineering drawings and Quality procedures of the contractor and Vendors for their related quality issues
4. Non-destructive testing (NDT) and Post weld heat treatment (PWHT) coordination and responsible for all the related technical problems and deviations.
5. Corrective action and Non-conformance reports coordination.
6. Destructive testing follow-up for all the FPSO suppliers.
7. Pre-commissioning activities coordination and Hydro test Package review.
8. Different type of welding activities supervision and control.
9. Korean inspector’s employment interview and assessment for the project.
10. Access database programming for control of welding and material traceability data and related outstanding issues, such as Corrective Action Requests, (CAR), None Conformance Reports (NCR), Welder performance, and repair rate
11. Final dossier coordination and control