Total Credit Recovery Ltd

Total Credit Recovery Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada102 reviews
I only love the timing, morning shift, from 9 am to 3:30 pm, perfect for my kids. Otherwise All inbound calls, very busy on Avaya!!!
No chit chat, strict rules, no fun time. Very low Salary! Hate working on Saturday!
Pros
Morning Shift
Cons
Low salary
It's a place for people with no education what's so ever.
People with education

Please don't waste time here and this industry.

...nothing much to say .................
Pros
Cons
Toxic corporate culture
base salary
zero bonus (depends on the department)

management is flexible

mediocre working environment

work life balance is there

******************************************************************
Nothing good about the company or management. The management will usee you till you get drained without committing to pay you for your ability. Good as a start job but no future or career oriented place to work.
This was one of the worst jobs I've ever experienced.
I still have nightmares about the management team and simply picturing myself in the building when the name is brought up.

Management was never willing to help you unless you went through validating and arguing your point as to why you deserve what you are asking for.

Because of this job I have vouched to NEVER work in an office again.

If you can stick it out just to pay the bills then this is the job for you.

The only great thing i took from this job is the experience with their computer systems, assisting clients as well as understanding of the collections world and meeting a few great employees.
Stayed for over 1 year for personal growth. Friendly staff, unhygienic office.

No increase in the pay even after so much hardwork. Non of their breaks are paid.
Not too fun place to work. Really stressful environment and people always come and go. Turnover is very high and targets are ridiculous. Tools and software are outdated and old.
Total Credit Recovery Ltd is a relatively relaxed work environment with great ease of recruitment without discrimination.

The remuneration at TCR was not motivating enough and needs to be reviewed upward.
Dirty environment and staff with poor hygiene. We are told to bring our own hand sanitizer. Always hiring bcz people always resign. Seat all day leaving voice messages for 9hrs and we hardly get to talk to people on phone. You will definitely be bored out of your head with your brain cells dying very fast. You go to work knowing you are doing nothing. No sense of accomplishment but if you are okay with a minimum wage paying job that doesn’t impact your life then by all means go ahead.
very competitive environment, fast paced, targets to achieve. Management is supportive. you get training and on the job skills, practical training and support
Good company, bad remuneration. They want cheap labour. You must take care of your staffs very well so they will be happy to bring in more money to your.organisation
Wont recommend working here. Stressful work. Wrong hours. Highly micro managed. Managers are rude. Like a prison. It gave me blood pressure problems. Bad experience
-Debt counseling.
-High volume of phone calls.

-Handling angry customers.

-Commission based incentives along with bonuses.

-Strict break and lunch timings.
Good temporary job nice staff, fast paced but expected and per call centre. High turnover rate. Some of the supervisors were amazing and very helpful.
This company is the worst to work for they don’t have computer chairs and you have to buy your own headset for $50 dollars and for benefits you have to work a whole 1 year for probation and including when your interviewed they say wages plus commission. But the catch is they tell you after double the wages then you get commission but you never get to that level. It’s all in the companies controls not yours . The worst company to work for. contract control
Overall a very nice place to work. Team-mates are really helpful and supportive. Training Process is really well designed and provides an oppurtunity to understand the work in a detailed amnner.
These bottom feeders are epitome of sewer filth.Call and lie about who you really are,and persist on calling the wrong number over 180+ times in 4 months.I'm in mexico if you really want to make something about this review.. I'm guaranteeing you'll regret ever calling my number again puta
I was for just a short time working in the TCR environment and I learned a lot, the team which I worked with it was amazing since the trainer, Manager and supervisor. Y have to quit because I moved to Kitchener and the distance, evening shift made me to consider the change of job.
Really nice coworkers good ambiance. Salary is not the best and no one never gets a raise unless you make bonuses which they never really explain clearly how it is calculated. Good place to start call center experience and then move on. There is almost always a problem with the systems which become very annoying after a while.
Management at total Credit Recovery is okay they need to have more people skills how to deal with their employees overall and situations. Teach others to grow in the company.
Job culture was so tough because you need to call people in debt everyday to collect money from them so you can guess how it could be, payment was on time although it was so hard to get commission.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Credit Recovery Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6