Tory Burch

Tory Burch Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON6 reviews
The opening level price point for luxury goods. The most enjoyable part of the job was instilling confidence in clients, motivating and building team spirit. Building new client relations.
Pros
Strong Team
Cons
Non-Flexible hours
I enjoyed my work experience at Tory Burch. I learnt a lot, how to be very organized within working in the stock room. I learnt how work with women. Thanks
Pros
High business frequency
Cons
Not many nice coworkers
The company is probably good at US, but in Canada they do not appreciate the employees and the goals are crazy somentimes.
Do not expect to grow in this company, if you start at sale associate you will be sales associate til the end.

They can threaten your job if you do not make a miracle to achieve the goals.

Management is poor.
Pros
comission
Cons
poor management
Job is really great. Everyone there was very helpful. The company usually bought lunch and snacks for the staff. All the managers were cool. They also give really good hours.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Lots of standing
I didn’t enjoy working for the Yorkdale location.
The people were rude and there was little room for growth.

I feel like they could give new associates a chance, but don’t.

The way they treat seasonal associates was terrible. The staff there didn’t know how to work as a team. Just a team of superficial people. I did enjoy the discounts though.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Rude managers
A typical day at Tory starts with early morning floor changes- to initialize sell thru, new arrivals or markdowns of current collections. By creating more impactful displays of slower moving products, and using due diligence of what needs to be more highlighted on the sales floor or removed in accordance to store inventory levels.
My skills of personal decision making based on traffic, inventory and environment has allowed me to read our clients needs, wants and expectations. Giving me the initiative to deliver. One of the best aspects of my job is my team - they truly help to create a functioning, diverse and fun work place. I have had the privilege of working with District Visual Managers with store openings, store changes, and one on one mentoring. After three years at Tory they are still in the developing process of creating more structured and challenging roles for their Canadian stores - I am more interested in overseeing multiple stores inregards to visual changes, executions and presentations. I like being on the design and creative side of the table - picking and choosing the direction the collection will land in retail stores.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No room for growth or expansion