Tory Burch

Tory Burch Employee Reviews

Great place to work! The management was very understandable and helpful in terms of the training process. I learnt a lot about customer service, and product management.
When I first started at Tory, management was serious and structured. as my two years went on, it became more and more the opposite.
schedules where never done more than 4 days out to the next week. making personal life challenging. Not to mention impossible to schedule a second job.

After COVID furlow, all FT sales roles were eliminated. I understand the business aspect of this survival plan, however your one top Sales associate, at each location...selling over 1 million dollars should be kept full time with benefits.
Pros
pay matched abilities, bonus structure
Cons
not loyal, HR lacking
I leave. Work retail you understand low quality stress environment. Kiss up client spend money for small sale item. Text buying client for iPad check. Managers sitting pretend work watch canera you stand make very high goal. Add on not work with high price. Client complain. Manager tell your review when not help client. Retail political if not like you. Write up reason on paper why have they let you go. Easy to find retail job. Pay is more better restaurant.
Pros
Pay good you competive make goal full time a lot staff leave you make more sale
Cons
Every one manager help client staff complain you take sale
Tory Burch as a whole has great potential to be an amazing company. However, there is little to no communication between corporate and the store level. The pay and benefits may be good considering, but the amount of stress and workload placed on management is unbearable and makes working with this company miserable. There needs to be a better system established to better assist your employees.
I came from a employment agency. The work pressure was not pleasant at times . Why? I really had to prove myself to keep a position. I believe the training could have been long than two weeks they throw you on the floor.
Pros
Diverse Community / Nice incentives
Cons
Not being treated as a employee instead of temp
love working here, stress free, not crowded, very organize and bathroom always clean, the breakroom always clean, water refilling is everywhere.a lot of overtime.
Pros
quiet place
Cons
30 minute break
I love Tory Burch! I met her- she’s lovely. I love the quality and price points of her product. Assistant Manager great. Mean team and liars. Very poor management, unwilling to communicate and seek solutions. Preconceived ideas. Lack of warmth and never smiled. Lack of sales support. Allowed threatening abuse by other associates. I loved my job and clients, too bad the culture was so horrible
Is a good place to work, I was very happy working there, the people are very friendly, I learned a lot working there, they give you the opportunity to grow
I had the best 2 years working for this company , I wish I could go back and it be just like it was when I was there. very friendly work place and the benefits was awesome
During summer holiday of Grade2, I got an intern opportunity in Tory Burch Shanghai office, working as technical assistant for 1 month. My responsibilities include checking sample’s measurements, making records for tech pack handover, muslin review and final sample fitting, preparing the meeting documents...It was excellent work.
É uma empresa muito agradável para trabalhar, você aprende a desenvolver muitas atividades diversas que te capacitam como um profissional.
They need to learn to value there employees learn to treat each individual far. The pay was the greatest part but you also need to be happy working fo
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Don’t value they employees. They don’t care.
Overall the company isn't TERRIBLE. However, I would take everything they say with a grain of salt in regards to wages, commission and opportunity to advancement. Its a great company to use as a stepping stone to other high end retail chains, but I can't see anyone staying here for long term. There has been 2 company re-structuring since I've worked here and the communication and honesty of decision making just isn't as transparent as I would like to see from a community that claims to place so much importance on taking ownership and driving the business like its your own.

There really isn't a structure in place to guide you in every situation, meaning that you'll have to muddle your way through using your own judgement. Management is hit or miss so you will definitely feel the pain if there is no guidance or leadership presence. Watch your sales and make sure you're accounting for your commission rates. No one else will be checking for you and if accounting makes a mistake, there will be no one to correct it for you except yourself.
A great company to work your way up in. All managers at all levels were nice and very welcoming into the company. The GMs are great at pushing you to reach your goals in work and outside work.
Pros
Decent pay, great employee benefits, friendly environment
Cons
Hours varied and having to work Holidays
I recommend working here if you like fun environment. Coworkers are great to work with and fun. Only thing I think is the pay is sucky I feel like we do all the job and aren’t getting paid enough for it.
Pros
Great environment, learning environment, coworkers are amazing
Cons
Low pay
good environment with success goals achievement and great location having the opportunity to interact with customer and fulfill their need of services.
Regionals offer no support, staff is entitled and correction actions are not implemented, corporate was not engaged at the store level on support or needs
Tory has imaginative design and a great team of sale professionals. Great IT support for the client outreach. Great employee discount. I really enjoyed the philosophy and the experience of working for Tory Burch.
I’ve been working here for three years and I have grown to love this company. The job that I do is not hard it just understanding the team that I work for is very hard-working supervisor get to know one another in a stay positive all the time.
The hardest part of the job was the miscommunication during the busy holidays. The most enjoyable part was the different products we received and being able to share with clients.
Tory Burch is a company that truly cares about its employees. Good benefits, monthly bonuses, and employee appreciations. The company hears employees' concerns and take actions right away.