Tory Burch
Tory Burch Employee Review

Fun workplace with lots of great experiences!

10 January 2020
Great place to work! The management was very understandable and helpful in terms of the training process. I learnt a lot about customer service, and product management.
12 August 2019
Same role
STYLIST AND BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
The opening level price point for luxury goods. The most enjoyable part of the job was instilling confidence in clients, motivating and building team spirit. Building new client relations.
Pros
Strong Team
Cons
Non-Flexible hours
3 October 2019
Same location
Support Associate (Former Employee) - Halton Hills, ON
I've worked many retail jobs but this had to be the worst. I was told I was a sales associate yet I was support, they signed me up for a job I didn't even apply for and didn't give me a proper briefing of it. I badly injured my shoulder working there at the end of 2018 and it's still extremely painful and not better yet I was given no compensation or accommodation over it. Constant lifting and pulling, the morning shipments were insane with 100's of boxes of merchandise to unpack within 2 hours with barely anyone there to get it done (maybe 4-5 people). The back of the store was always constantly bombarded with new shipments and bags ALL over the ground to the point where there's no space to walk unless you're literally stepping on the purses. Not enough room in the back for the over stock of merchandise they keep ordering for some reason. Badly managed, almost every person who works there hates it and gossips about the management. Support associates did just as much as the sales did, if not more, yet we got paid significantly less. I often made sales myself yet I got paid much less. Spent the first week just constantly unpacking purses on purses til your hands are dry and bleeding and then you spend the rest of your time being the sales people's minions. I can't imagine anyone giving a single reason why this is a good place to work besides the good employee discount during December.
26 March 2018
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Halton Hills, ON
Great incentives available for achieving sales goals, flexibility available for hours. Very busy location, especially on weekends. Kind and understanding management during my time there.