Tory Burch Employee Review
Fun workplace with lots of great experiences!
I've worked many retail jobs but this had to be the worst. I was told I was a sales associate yet I was support, they signed me up for a job I didn't even apply for and didn't give me a proper briefing of it. I badly injured my shoulder working there at the end of 2018 and it's still extremely painful and not better yet I was given no compensation or accommodation over it. Constant lifting and pulling, the morning shipments were insane with 100's of boxes of merchandise to unpack within 2 hours with barely anyone there to get it done (maybe 4-5 people). The back of the store was always constantly bombarded with new shipments and bags ALL over the ground to the point where there's no space to walk unless you're literally stepping on the purses. Not enough room in the back for the over stock of merchandise they keep ordering for some reason. Badly managed, almost every person who works there hates it and gossips about the management. Support associates did just as much as the sales did, if not more, yet we got paid significantly less. I often made sales myself yet I got paid much less. Spent the first week just constantly unpacking purses on purses til your hands are dry and bleeding and then you spend the rest of your time being the sales people's minions. I can't imagine anyone giving a single reason why this is a good place to work besides the good employee discount during December.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tory Burch. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 394 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Tory Burch
- If you were to leave Tory Burch, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Tory Burch?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Tory Burch?One person answered
- Does Tory Burch require background check?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Tory Burch?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Tory Burch?One person answered
See all questions and answers