Toronto Transit Commission Employee Review

View all Toronto Transit Commission reviews

contract assignment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2013
Typical day at work, I am a perfectionist and I learned that is not everything I can be perfect in, like sending certificate and it does not line up all the time. hardest part of my job is when I cannot get a hold of a manager and the customer do not want to leave a message and you cannot page, what I usually do to ask if I can put them on hold and physically deliver the message. The best part of my day is when I have to teach co-workers how to use Excel.
Pros
contract
Cons
contract

Other Toronto Transit Commission Employee Reviews

Summer Student
Surface Janitor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
come in for 7am and complete the daily schedule, have a 10 min beak and then continue the schedule after that you will have lunch and then complete the rest.
good
Senior Program Control Officer, Business Systems (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
is a very.nice company to work for. Management is nice and helpful as well as my coworkers. I have enjoyed working at ttc for the short time I have been there. Only complaint I have is the pay rate. Little pay for taking care of little people all day. Pros. fun place to work. Cons. low pay. Was this review helpful?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Transit Commission. Our community is ready to answer.