Top down management.
The guys in the offices dictate, the guys on the frontline follow.
There is no culture at all
Dramatic and competitive
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Toronto Transit Commission
- What is the work environment and culture like at Toronto Transit Commission?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Toronto Transit Commission?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Toronto Transit Commission?7 people answered
- How does the Company pay the employees? Weekly? Biweekly? Twice a month? Or monthly?4 people answered
- Can anyone explain the TTC pension eligibility? I'm 49 and just got hired as a bus driver (in traini…3 people answered
- Do they do criminal background checks?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Toronto Transit Commission?3 people answered
- I'd applied for a Project Coordinator position. I am wondering how long the recruitment process take…2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Toronto Transit Commission?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Toronto Transit Commission?2 people answered
See all questions and answers