There is a an "80" rule where it takes your years of service and age into effect.
Something along the lines of 60 years old and 20 years of service makes you eligible for your pension.
Something along those lines.
Call the pension office for clarification.
Just call or email the pension office. At sixteen years you'll get around $16,000 per year.
You can get you pension entitlement 3 ways. 29 years of service with a reduced pension, 30 years of service regardless of age for full pension or age 60 with at least 10 years of service for a partial.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Toronto Transit Commission?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Toronto Transit Commission?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Toronto Transit Commission?7 people answered
- How does the Company pay the employees? Weekly? Biweekly? Twice a month? Or monthly?4 people answered
- Do they do criminal background checks?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Toronto Transit Commission?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Toronto Transit Commission?3 people answered
- I'd applied for a Project Coordinator position. I am wondering how long the recruitment process take…2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Toronto Transit Commission?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Toronto Transit Commission?2 people answered