Toronto Honda Employee Review

View all Toronto Honda reviews

Fun place to work. Really nice owners who actually care about their employees.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2018
The employees were all friendly and everyone worked towards a common goal that when achieved, the wealth was shared within. It was normal to have luncheons through each month where high performers and employees who stood out would positively get recognition for their hard work and on hot days the owners would arrange an ice cream truck to show up and cool everyone down at the dealerships expense. Another thing that was great here was they invested in support and training for all staff, myself included.
I have worked at other dealerships and by far the best ones to work for are Family Run Dealerships like this one owned by the Ison Family. It was a pleasure to work in Toronto for the Ison's, however I had to relocate due to changing family circumstances.
Pros
Positive Recognition, Free Lunches, Free Ice Cream
Cons
Not for you if you can't deal with High Pressure Sales Tactics

Other Toronto Honda Employee Reviews

Fun and Productive workplace
Service cashier/ personal assistant (Former Employee) –  East York, ON7 May 2018
I have made lifelong friends from working here. This is a great place to work and interact with so many people. It is a very close knit environment in there which I liked
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
parking
Fast Paced environment
Part Time Customer Service / Front Desk Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
Multi Tasking skills will definitely improve in this very busy work environment. I have learned that skill most of all.
I have worked with one of the most amazing people in the sales and service industry.