Toronto Honda

Toronto Honda Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Toronto Honda was a big and fast-paced work environment that thought me how to manage the time and also the stress.i gained a lot of experience in this company such as managing time and ability to deal with different costumer.
Pros
improved time management skills
Cons
not a secure job with no benefit
- No employee parking
- “family like care” feels like im a slave working there

- bad benefits

- please learn how to drive manual before you apply as a lot attendant

- not a lot of restaurants around the area
Pros
Free lunch (sometimes)
Cons
Management /employee parking
The employees were all friendly and everyone worked towards a common goal that when achieved, the wealth was shared within. It was normal to have luncheons through each month where high performers and employees who stood out would positively get recognition for their hard work and on hot days the owners would arrange an ice cream truck to show up and cool everyone down at the dealerships expense. Another thing that was great here was they invested in support and training for all staff, myself included.
I have worked at other dealerships and by far the best ones to work for are Family Run Dealerships like this one owned by the Ison Family. It was a pleasure to work in Toronto for the Ison's, however I had to relocate due to changing family circumstances.
Pros
Positive Recognition, Free Lunches, Free Ice Cream
Cons
Not for you if you can't deal with High Pressure Sales Tactics
I have made lifelong friends from working here. This is a great place to work and interact with so many people. It is a very close knit environment in there which I liked
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
parking
Multi Tasking skills will definitely improve in this very busy work environment. I have learned that skill most of all.
I have worked with one of the most amazing people in the sales and service industry.