Toronto Film School Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2018
- Working here is great specially if you like 3D and animation, my experience with the teachers was awesome so as the principal.
- If you really want to know something teach students and you will really learn.
Pros
Awesome environment, access to all sorts of resources and software
Cons
Worst work experience ever
.Net Programmer (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON18 September 2018
I worked in IT department (which we were just 2 coworkers!). I can say I worked very hard for them and they used me to do lots of projects with minimum range of salary.IT manager is a very young aggressive guy without any knowledge of programming which even he doesn't know about the logic of projects that he gives!,Definitely not recommended for workplace and I suggest to take your knowledge somewhere that can help you grow and gain more programming knowledge.
Fun, creative environment
Stage Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2018
It was a great place to be. I was only on contract - as I was working on one specific production (The Laramie Project) and once it was over so was my contract. It was an amazing experience and everyone was really supportive and great. I was thankful to be a part of it.
Great place to learn transferable skills
ADMISSIONS ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
The Toronto Film school was a great learning experience, it was rewarding working with brilliant, creative, and skilled full minds. it was good to see that there are creative programs for creative people.
A small way to make cash
Student Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2017
While I was mostly at the desk and running errands, it was still a fun place to work during my school time there. I managed to get a lot of extra work done. Hiring student emplyees is just one of the ways it helps students.
Student
Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2012
The school provided a lot of hands on and ideal training for Editors. It was a great experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Film School. Our community is ready to answer.

Toronto Film School Reviews by Location