Toronto Film School Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst work experience ever
.Net Programmer (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON18 September 2018
I worked in IT department (which we were just 2 coworkers!). I can say I worked very hard for them and they used me to do lots of projects with minimum range of salary.IT manager is a very young aggressive guy without any knowledge of programming which even he doesn't know about the logic of projects that he gives!,Definitely not recommended for workplace and I suggest to take your knowledge somewhere that can help you grow and gain more programming knowledge.
Fun, creative environment
Stage Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2018
It was a great place to be. I was only on contract - as I was working on one specific production (The Laramie Project) and once it was over so was my contract. It was an amazing experience and everyone was really supportive and great. I was thankful to be a part of it.
Great place to learn transferable skills
ADMISSIONS ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
The Toronto Film school was a great learning experience, it was rewarding working with brilliant, creative, and skilled full minds. it was good to see that there are creative programs for creative people.
A small way to make cash
Student Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2017
While I was mostly at the desk and running errands, it was still a fun place to work during my school time there. I managed to get a lot of extra work done. Hiring student emplyees is just one of the ways it helps students.
Student
Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2012
The school provided a lot of hands on and ideal training for Editors. It was a great experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Film School. Our community is ready to answer.

Toronto Film School Reviews by Location