Toronto East General Hospital Employee Review

View all Toronto East General Hospital reviews

Fun, rewarding, challenging
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario15 September 2012
My day starts any number of ways, rushing to prepare a patients chart, or registering a newborn. I book patients for out-patients clinics, pre-natal classes, answer patients questions. Liase with Drs office, check patients in to be seen by Dr on call or clinic appointment. The hardest part of my job is, any bad news. The enjoyable part is a patient telling mem they remember me when they were there for their first or second child and remember me well. I am also responsible for ordering stationery.
Pros
potluck-lunches, special occasion treats, staff recognition.
Cons
missing lunch sometimnes

Other Toronto East General Hospital Employee Reviews

Great Experience and Learning
Technical Associate (Co-op Student) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 April 2018
As a co-op student, it was a wonderful opportunity. It has helped me acquire skills and learn about what is required to become a technical associate. Troubleshooting, learning about privacy in the hospital, technology equipment and setting up devices was part of my learning. This experience has provided me with knowledge will benefit me in the real world.
Pros
Opportunity to enhance technical skills
Cons
Busy schedule
Very Professional Security Department
Protection Officer (casual) (Former Employee) –  Coxwell and Mortimer Toronto On16 February 2018
I was only there as a casual employee and found that their security department was well trained and well equipped even though at times they were understaffed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto East General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Toronto East General Hospital Reviews by Location