Toronto District School Board logo
View all Toronto District School Board reviews

Toronto District School Board

Toronto District School Board Employee Review

TDSB is great

I only worked here as Summer Janitor when I was in highschool but I would highly recommend working for the TDSB. Your co-workers and managers treat you well and often like to relax after doing something hard on the body.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

If you love working with kids, You'll enjoy workign for the TDSB

I work a 8am_4pm daily, as a supply swometimes there are no jobs and its hard. Ensure you have a backup job if need steady income. My day at work is stressful but rewarding becasue the students i work with. AWe need to get paid better thats for sure. Management is very helpful and depepending on the school supportive. The hardest part of the job is having to dseal with behaviors, the enjoyable part is when a student reaches a milestone or is successful.

Pros

short days

Cons

BEhaviors and students abuse
Same location

Collaborative and Fun workplace with children

I honestly had an extraordinary time spent with kindergarten children. I had a great time aiding my fellow teachers and as well teaching these children. I learned and developed personal skills of my own such as my collaborative skills, communication skills etc. Definitely would recommend to anyone aspiring to be a teacher.

Nice experience

I really loved the job and i like being around kids making jokes with them playing with them communicate with them i felt like i was leading them in a right way

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto District School Board. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2