Toronto District School Board
View all Toronto District School Board reviews

Toronto District School Board

Toronto District School Board Employee Review

Productive Work Place

I've worked in this specific area of the TDSB for almost 4 years now and it's safe to say it is one of my favourite jobs that I've had. With the summer job most co-workers as the same age (university students) we all get a along and with some of the same people coming back year after years we've all grown close and even hang out outside of work.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

TDSB Grounds Crew Summer Student Job

This job is great for university students – great pay, decent hours, and not too strenuous work. I enjoyed the summer I worked here but the people can be extremely ignorant.
Same location

Long hours, lots of homework and lesson prep. Kids come first.

Teacher is "on" all day with kids. 40 Min. Break at lunch and one or two recesses. The best part was connecting with the kids. Be prepared for teaching in many different ways for different learning styles. Lots of testing FOR learning and OF learning. Lots of record keeping. Phone calls to parents, daily communication in agenda. Marking and remarking, student collaboration. Fun, engaging activities to motivate learning. Report Cards three times a year. Parent interviews when required, at least once a year.
Same location

Lovely

I had a great time working with the Toronto District School Board on two occasions, one being a camp councillor and the second being a intern at two schools, including a special needs high school which gave me better insight into the careers that surround working with vulnerable people, especially young people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto District School Board. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2