Toronto Community Housing
Toronto Community Housing Employee Review

very fun place to work as a teen who was looking for a summer job

16 April 2020
very chill workplace however when work needed to be done it was done no questions asked, i was definitely a more mature person when i left youth worx then when i came in
31 March 2020
Same roleSame location
great first job it was a good learning experience there was a lot of grunt work but i feel like it was probably worth it. the pay was good, overall not a bad place.
6 June 2019
Same roleSame location
My typical day at TCHC is usually go to are regular meet up and talk about our shifts and where were gonna be the next day.
What I learned is how to clean a building and to make friends with my employees.

Management was easy going able to communicate with the boss

For workplace culture i deal with variety of different culture such as age, race, language, gender, sexual orientation, culture and disability).

Hardest part of the Job would have to be traveling to the destination for my shift.

The most enjoyable part of the job would meeting new people and getting some experience.
Pros
close to food place when it was lunch time
Cons
Travaling
1 April 2020
TCHC has a good work-life balance, especially at the level under manager level. The pay and benefits are good as well. Colleagues are very kind and supportive. I recommend.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Community Housing. Our community is ready to answer.