Toronto Arts Academy

Canada3 reviews

Clear
5.0Pay & benefits

4 day work week, great pay and fun work environment

Great experience working here. Fun working environment and cool staff and employers. Very supportive and friendly place to work. I was surprised about all the perks. Absolutely love the 4 day a week schedule. Perfect work life balance. 10/10 would recommend working here.

Pros

3 days off per week, bonuses, flexible schedule, feeling appreciated by company owners

Cons

Can be very busy, occasional customer issues I had to deal with

Official response from Toronto Arts Academy

22 July 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such nice feedback about your experience working here. We’re so glad that you enjoyed the fun environment we have on offer, and that you felt supported in your role. The 4 day work week is definitely very popular here! Thanks also for honestly sharing that the front desk role can be busy. We are always looking at ways to work on that dynamic in the position, including improving the efficiency of our systems, and providing more overlapping shift times among front desk staff. As a former employee, you should have our direct contact information of management and ownership, so let us know if you have any further ideas, as our door is always open! We are very grateful that you took the time to share your recommendation. Let us know if we can support you again in the future.

Nice place to work

Good facilites and good cheer. Great environment and good flow of new students. Lots of room for growth and the boss is fair, honest and nice. 5 stars.

Official response from Toronto Arts Academy

21 July 2021
Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us! I'm glad you appreciated the positive environment and room for growth! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Arts Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0Job security/advancement