Toronto Arts Academy

Toronto Arts Academy Employee Reviews for Manager

5.0Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3 reviews

Great Place to Work!

The workplace is fast-paced and upbeat, working with some of the nicest people in the city. Full time is 4 days a week, something I wasn't able to find anywhere else I looked, and the benefits are great! There's room to advance if you're interested, good pay, and the owners are very open to feedback and super accomodating. I really love that we have an equity committee as well, which helps us keep our policies and outlook up to date while allowing us to speak up on important issues and engage in our community.If you like an engaging, busy, and most of all friendly work environment, this is an amazing place to work.

Pros

Music lessons for employees, 4-day work week, living wage, great work culture

Official response from Toronto Arts Academy

22 July 2021
Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re glad that you appreciate the 4 day work week schedule, the advancement opportunities, and the accommodations on behalf of employees! We have worked with our employees over the years to find the most optimum work environment for everyone and will continue to prioritize that for our employess. Thank you for being engaged in our diversity commitments to unify through music, and demonstrating passionate, skillful leadership in your role. We appreciate you and are grateful that you care so much about our academy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Arts Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0Job security/advancement