Toronto Arts Academy

Toronto Arts Academy Employee Reviews for Front End Associate

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3 reviews

4 day work week, great pay and fun work environment

Great experience working here. Fun working environment and cool staff and employers. Very supportive and friendly place to work. I was surprised about all the perks. Absolutely love the 4 day a week schedule. Perfect work life balance. 10/10 would recommend working here.

Pros

3 days off per week, bonuses, flexible schedule, feeling appreciated by company owners

Cons

Can be very busy, occasional customer issues I had to deal with

Official response from Toronto Arts Academy

22 July 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such nice feedback about your experience working here. We’re so glad that you enjoyed the fun environment we have on offer, and that you felt supported in your role. The 4 day work week is definitely very popular here! Thanks also for honestly sharing that the front desk role can be busy. We are always looking at ways to work on that dynamic in the position, including improving the efficiency of our systems, and providing more overlapping shift times among front desk staff. As a former employee, you should have our direct contact information of management and ownership, so let us know if you have any further ideas, as our door is always open! We are very grateful that you took the time to share your recommendation. Let us know if we can support you again in the future.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toronto Arts Academy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Arts Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0Job security/advancement