Toromont Industries Ltd. Employee Review

View all Toromont Industries Ltd. reviews

Stable Company
Rental Generator/Used Equipment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 August 2018
Management and employee changes and turnover is frequent. Internal issues are not addressed in a timely manner, Company is more concerned with satisfying their public image. On a positive note, the company is growing in an upward direction and offers lots of job opportunity in the industry.
Pros
Good Benefits, Share Purchase Program
Cons
Structure, Compensation, Work Life Balance

Other Toromont Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews

Finance Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON30 April 2019
Came in as a summer student not knowing much about the industry. Upper management made me feel very welcomed and taught me specific procedures regarding my duties extremely well. All the employees there were very welcoming and were always positive every day.
Good managment
Systems & Telecommunications Analyst- Full Time (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON29 October 2018
Good place to work, not very stressful, but great people to work with, HR is run very good, very organized. Good Place to work , but the drive was far for me.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Far away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toromont Industries Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2