Toromont Industries Ltd. Employee Review

View all Toromont Industries Ltd. reviews

People driven profitable company
Consultant - Treasury (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON20 February 2013
A great place to work. Diverse work force in many locations within Canada. Dynamic leadership and a market leader with strong involvement in communities where we do business. A strong ethical culture. Financially strong and fundamentally value driven. Competitive pay with good benefits. Overall, a great place to work and learn.

Other Toromont Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews

Finance Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON30 April 2019
Came in as a summer student not knowing much about the industry. Upper management made me feel very welcomed and taught me specific procedures regarding my duties extremely well. All the employees there were very welcoming and were always positive every day.
Good managment
Systems & Telecommunications Analyst- Full Time (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON29 October 2018
Good place to work, not very stressful, but great people to work with, HR is run very good, very organized. Good Place to work , but the drive was far for me.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Far away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toromont Industries Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2