Toromont Industries Ltd. Employee Review

View all Toromont Industries Ltd. reviews

Greater training and amazing colleagues
Internal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC16 January 2018
With the acquisition of Toromont, many people were laid off. I have 9 months of sales experience in the company, and the directors did not know what to do with me after that, as half of the Human Resources staff was laid off.

All in all, great company to work for, it changes you as a professional, and you learn a lot.

Other Toromont Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews

Finance Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON30 April 2019
Came in as a summer student not knowing much about the industry. Upper management made me feel very welcomed and taught me specific procedures regarding my duties extremely well. All the employees there were very welcoming and were always positive every day.
Good managment
Systems & Telecommunications Analyst- Full Time (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON29 October 2018
Good place to work, not very stressful, but great people to work with, HR is run very good, very organized. Good Place to work , but the drive was far for me.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Far away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toromont Industries Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2