Toro Aluminum

Toro Aluminum Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
Workers and Management
Good co-workers and always try to have good shift.
Management is okay but not great.

Some times some days can be stressful and others days are chilled
Profit only concern
Employee on floor only number for making profit.
Management has lost confidence of employee on the floor in regards to health, safety and our wellbeing.
Productive and physically demanding job
A high demand job that requires physical strength and speed. Great company benefits and team working environment. Consistent work and pay schedule. A accredited company with job security.
* Good place to work for hourly employees
* It's a unionized workplace.

* 3 shifts offered including a weekend shift.

* largest window Glazer in the country
Good
Good company to work for. Lots of work. Great place to grow and develop your career. Fast pace with opportunity to advance your career. Great people, great job.
Needs to professionalize
This is a very trash warehouse. The supervisors and bosses aren't very smart. They need to be more quintessential with their job, and treat their workers right, especially the new ones.
This is a nice company to work for with competitive salary and benefits. Management gets involved and helps employees. Flexible shifts are available, including weekends.
Good people
loaded the trucks and brought out windows to jobsites work was good mangment kind of sucked Google News is a news aggregator and app developed by Google. It presents a continuous, customizable flow of articles organized from thousands of publishers and magazines. Google News is available on Android, iOS, and the web. A beta version was launched in September 2002, and released officially in January 2006. Wikipedia
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toro Aluminum?
Toro Aluminum
I guess I am going to be the hater here. I was treated very poorly. Poor management team, unprofessional. They had no clue what went on with my hiring situation. So discouraging, big company you think they would have good moral.
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
Poor management
Poor management
Manager doesn't train people properly and gets frustrated so easily. His people skills isn't the greatest either very rough personality. It was mentioned at the interview part of job was delivering didn't mention at all about heavy lifting.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No comment read review
Overall a very fast pace work environment with great management
Being an Assistant On - Job Trainer a learned leadership skills and improve my patience levels while working with my colleagues. Was surrounded by a group of highly motivated.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Physical work
good place to work
best environment to work. its just far away from my home and daily commute is hard for me. Working through agency right now since almost 10 months and still waiting to get hired .
Pros
break time
Productive Work place and fun
At Toro Aluminum the work doesn't stop its a very successful company with alot of haters. Example is past employees hating because either they got let go or fired due to doing something untolerable. Overall Toro is a good Company with alot of brighter years to come.
Great people
My experience at Toro Aluminum has been excellent. Everyone there was welcoming and easy to talk to. The company as a whole is very professional and organized.
Pros
barbecues
Cons
large work load
great place
I really enjoy the atmosphere of this company. the co workers are respectful and help new employees get comfortable.

The warehouse is clean and safe. If it were not for the distance id stay there forever but the commute is too much.

management and supervisors are always available and proper safety gear such as glasses gloves and ear plugs are always provided .
toro aluminun

Active work enviorment, low moral
The job comes with good pay and benefits but the company is very unorganized with areas of the business that are always short handed.
Asides from the pay this is not a very good place to work, this is why I am searching for a new job.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Toxic work enviroment.
productive work place
one of the best company in the market, very nice work environment. friendly and helpful. very good work benefit , new experience and learning a lot. managers are very nice
Fun place to work, everyone is hardworking but have a great time together
Office administrator..taking calls, coordinating couriers and arranging travel were my main duties. Communicating with corporate in Ontario regarding records/accounts payable was also a huge part of the job. It was a comfortable place to work and all staff were very respectful to me and each other. I felt very valued and my ideas with regard to organization and administration were praised. Spent a lot of time reorganizing reference materials and records when first hired.
Pros
Lots of independence and freedom within the position
Cons
No coverage/relief staff, it was kind of expected that I would take lunch at or near the desk
Busy and Fun place to work
Pros: job Security and good work/life balance
Cons: Sometimes very tight schedule and frequent shifting in a job assignment. It is very friendly work atmosphere but could make you feel uncomfortable.
Great work environment
Great work environment. Everyone was always friendly and willing to help each other out. Project managers were great for teaching and furthering employees knowledge.
Pros
Good environment, Great people to work with
Cons
Tight deadlines, Problems with checking work