Top Hat

Top Hat Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place

Clock-in, play with kids, bring snack, and do different lessons. Fairly easy and fun job. learned organization, patience, and fast paced working environment.

Shocking place to work at

This place is an absolute joke the management have no idea how to run the place and if your face fits you will get on fine. Avoid at all costs and find another place to work at

Bad bad bad

Worst experience I’ve had in years. Bad management approach, workers drink alcohol during the day... machine operator ( kevin) went crazy for no reason , one day he damaged what we did a day before and I mean... kerbs...

Good

Very fun and friendly environment and a great way to meet new people but I chose to take my life in a different path so I change job fields from time to time I still go in there as a patreon

Under paid

As the axle I am just as important as the welder. The welders are paid by piece work so it gives them an opportunity to a lot of money by building as many trailers he can daily. Since the welders aren't allowed to install their own axles then $10 hr axle guy has to bust is but without a hint of appreciation.

Fun place to work with cool perks

I think the management could be more focused on leading their servers to be better paid and focused on compensation rather than cool perks. Off season sucks, when it's good, you make good money. Can be stressful and busy. Free concerts are awesome.

Pros

Free concerts

Cons

no breaks, bad hourly wage

Hard working environment, fast paced, multiple breaks a day. Dangerous work around welders and hot metal. No grace period for clocking in, you must be on time

Working at top hat made me feel like I was part of a team the people were friendly had a good boss at lunch break we would have a shared lunch got use to the freezers

Pros

Shared lunch

Stressful and labor intensive

Arrive at the warehouse around 6:30-6:45 am to unload trash and things from the day before then get loaded for the day. While loading you must call all customers to confirm their delivery and time.

great co workers

I could handle the job, just not all the hours and new rules that stop us from getting out of the warehouse on time. They dock pay for all type of stuff including being late, fees for parking lot cleanup, dropped stop fees. would be better with benefits like healthcare and dental, paid vacations, stock options opportunity to advance into management.

Pros

your own boss basically once you leave the hub

Cons

dicounts on merchandise

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Top Hat?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Top Hat. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5