TOOTHWORKS

TOOTHWORKS Employee Reviews

Awful
Inexperienced new dentists, long hours. I left a long term job to work there, was fired after a month for no reason - the week before was told how great I was!
No long term staff.
Horrible place to work
I quit my long term job to come be apart of toothworks, at the interview they make you think they are a great team to join, but after one month of feeling awkward, in their snobby and pretentious locations, specially at Bay and Adelaide they fired me with no warning. Don’t work for this company, no matter how much money they offer you, they are ruthless people.
Amazing
I loved working here. These people are the best coworkers I’ve ever had. I miss them so much. The company cares for you and takes care of you. If I hadn’t moved, I couldve seen myself working here for a long time
Get away as fast as you can
Unreliable, horrible management, lies lies and more lies is all u will get. Non Existent head office, they will work you until the point of mental breakdown, all the while lying about promotions, continuing education. Management will manipulate you into furthering their own career, while you get no where. Run from this company don’t walk!!