Tone-Gar Security Services Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Company wasn't for me.
Security (Former Employee) –  Kitchener ON16 July 2014
I was hired on as a Security Guard, I was told upon hire that they did have any uniforms and that I would have to wait to start till uniforms came in to start. After many month's, and many emails I was able to go in and pick up my uniform. Nevertheless, I still wasn't able to start cause they couldn't find a contract that would best fit my schedule. After about 9 months they stopped replying to emails. I've seen many of my Co-worker at my current job come to me and tell me about there contract work that they received at Tone-Gar Security Services. Sadly the only way I would suggest Tone-Gar Security Services is if you are not currently employed and have a VERY flexible schedule.
Typical contract security company
Security Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON1 January 2014
A good place to begin a security career. Many contracts available, which ensure job growth, advancement, etc. Flexible work schedule, according to contractual obligations - varies depending on the assigned site.