Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Found 271 reviews matching the search See all 1,698 reviews
Superbe équipe de travail
Commis vendeur (Former Employee) –  Boucherville, QC11 November 2018
Bien que le magasin soit divisé en 3 départements de ventes (hommes, femmes, enfants), les équipes de travail sont très rapprochés. Ils travaillent inévitablement dans le même établissement.

L'ambiance et la culture crée par la direction est exceptionnelle. Un lieu où il est très agréable de travailler.
Pros
Rabais en magasin
fast paced and friendly
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON14 September 2018
Tommy Hilfiger was an amazing experience for me. It was very fast paced all the time but you get used to it and then the job becomes so easy. Communicating with the customers is the main goal. You want to talk to every customer and be as friendly as possible to bump up the sales. It was very fun and excited to be participating with this management.
Pros
discounts and the environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Staff is awesome very friendly and welcoming management is pathetic
Part time staff (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON6 September 2018
I worked there and have never been treated this way by management before it was unbelievable the level of disrespect I was shown ... comments about my looks were made on some occasions and I was often spoken to rudely for doing a task at my own pace. The management is extremely unprofessional and does not treat their staff the way they should it is sad really. I was always clean and well dressed upon coming into work and always picking up extra shifts taking commands etc but eventually I could not take the stress anymore as it was effecting my health so I had to quit. For the salary it is NOT worth it to work here
Pros
Hours discount
Cons
Management stress
productive and time management
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2018
a typical day would be finding out what section your in and maintaining that section while greeting customers. everyone around you have great vibes and what i learned is how to identify if someone needs help or is just casually browsing.
Pros
good vibes environment
Cons
unorganized management
Good work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2018
Always worked a closing shift, typically consisted of just cleaning the floor up and engaging with customers to make sales. Management was good and respectful towards associates. Hardest part of the job was constantly multi tasking, they would want you to clean the floor but constantly be engaging to make sales whilst doing other tasks they needed done. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I got to work around, very welcoming.
Poor scheduling, poor management
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 January 2019
A typical day at work is just dealing with disrespectful customers and having to fold and maintain your section throughout your shift, and before your allowed to leave everything must be cleaned. Managers are not understanding of not being able to make a shift.
Pros
discount
Fun place and loved the work Culture there
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON13 August 2018
I was working at Tommy Hilfiger as a Sales Associate, and it was an internship from my School.
I would greet customers.
I would fold and refold clothing's
I would help customers and show them the current deals.
Management was very open minded, always gave me the benefit of the doubt. Always very positive and helped me with any questions I ad.
The workplace was very diverse.
One of the hardest part was to stand for a long time.
Loved greeting customers, and knowing them.
Pros
Everyone had a Team Players Attitude
Cons
Sometimes the work was repetitive
Productive and enjoyable workplace. Tommy Hilfiger really felt like home
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 December 2018
My day at work seemed like a day at school while I was doing my job and helping costumers out. I personally love to meet new people and communicate with them.
Pros
Lunch break was 30 minutes long
Cons
Working hours (not all the time though)
Productive and energetic environment, very friendly staff and co workers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  7899 Templeton Station Rd, Richmond BC28 October 2018
Working there considering it was my first job was or seemed pretty normal. The salary and the benefits are really good and very outgoing people, I probably made friends the second week I was there.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits
Tourist destination
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON14 September 2018
Opening closing responsibilities
Morning coaching and explaining promos and praising job well done
Coaching departments leads
Individual coaching
Selling and assisting with sales
Assisting in all departments as needed
Closing procedures
Pros
Busy location
Cons
Not a good enough discount for management
Worst place I have ever worked at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 July 2018
Management is trash, the customers are trash and the job itself is trash. Minimum wage is not enough for the trash you receive there. Customers shop disrespectfully and inconsiderately they are all rude and so is the team, you do not get a break from the trash, not even on your break. You are supposed to get paid short breaks for a certain amount of hours, they don't even do that
Pros
Good discount but trash clothes
Cons
everything else
Decent job, was a good first experience for a job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON3 September 2018
A regular day at work would include maintaining the tidiness of the store and dealing with customers to give them the best customer service possible. At this job i learned how to fold clothes professionally and learned very valuable people skills.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
not enough work hours
The worst place in halifax/dartmouth to work for
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS11 December 2018
Store in halifax is a terrible place to work management suck and they are all corrupt and bully people and mess with there live im hoping they will treat you alot better then they did me all the best
Environnement de travail agréable
Vendeuse/Conseillère (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 September 2018
Un travail avec beaucoup d’action et de changement, de pression et d’encouragement. L’employeur est respectueux et amical, de même pour les employés. L’environnement de travail est agréable.
Pros
Horaire flexible
Cons
Pas assez d’heure à donner
lots of things needed to be done
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 November 2018
fold clothes
cashier
stock items
help customers
promote brand
co workers were friendly (some weren't)
it was easy work
fun sometimes, they put to much pressure on workers when head office is coming in
learned quality skills regarding sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON21 June 2018
I welcomed customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
I directed customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items. Advised customers by providing information on products. Helped customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions. Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Compagnie peu fiable et incompétence du service de la paie
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 July 2018
Employé doit être a 200% disponible pour la compagnie. Aucune reconnaissance. Peu de respect pour la vie personnelle. Beaucoup d'erreur dans les paies, oublie de payer des vacances, erreur sur T4, aucune pauses...Formation inexistante. Je ne recommande pas cette compagnie comme employeur.
Pros
Rabais employé
Excellent team, bad management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC19 July 2018
It is very fun as a job for a student because of the team members, they are all fun and form a nice little family.
However, at the store where I worked, the manager was very unreasonable and stubborn, never really listened to what the workers had to say.
Pros
Great discounts on store merchandise.
Cons
No comission on sales.
Friendly environment
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2018
- Tommy Hilfiger has surrounded me with friendly co-workers, understanding managers, and has allowed me to develop skills that can be of use to other companies. My time with this company was delightful and I wish all the best to my former co-workers and managers.
Pros
Consistent hours, friendly co-workers
Cons
n/a
pot lucks
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON16 October 2018
over all not a bad place, not much room to move up at times and some times its very reparative work. Managers can be in the office all the time and not on the floor which doesn't help when they are asking why no sales.
Pros
made friends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.