Tom Harris Cellular

Insights into Tom Harris Cellular

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Supportive Workplace

I have never worked in a sales based company before as I was intimidated by the competitive nature. Tom Harris Cellular is the complete opposite. Everyone is so incredibly friendly and supportive. They take every step to help you succeed and learn properly. This company lets you grow at your own pace. I would suggest this job to anyone with exceptional customer service.

Pros

Employee Support, Benefits

Cons

Customers Attitude

Excellent Employers with Many Benefits!

Since starting with Tom Harris Cellular in October of 2020, I have always looked to advance my knowledge and they are as invested in me as I am them. They have Tons of opportunities for growth and they are constantly looking to help you grow not only as an employee but as a person. The culture is like one big family, Sounds cliche I know, when you arrive you are welcomed by everyone and get to know your coworkers who are near and far, creating memories and friendships that last decades. Being able to come to a friendly, competitive job every day, really brings the best out of people. I would highly recommend Tom Harris to anyone who is looking to further their abilities whether as sales people, customer service, management and so much more!

Pros

Great Benefits, Amazing Incentives, Recognition

Fast Paced All About Sales

Team work is great, benefits are great. Sales targets are changing constantly making it tough to bonus regularly. Hourly wage is minimum wage. Work-life balance is minimal. Micromanagement daily.

Pros

Benefits and discounts

Cons

A shift is never over on time, often have to stay late due to other coworkers ineptitude

Excellent company due to the people and culture

I'm thankful to work for a company that believes in the development of their people. During my time I started as a sales rep and promoted up to retail store manager and now my current position as an EA. The challenges and obstacles I encountered during my time helped me grow and develop my skills which made me the perfect candidate when the position became available.

Pros

benefits, people, culture

Great Company that rewards you for your performance.

I have been with this company for nearly 8 years and have worked in several locations. I have had the pleasure of learning from some of the brightest and most competent people in the industry. Tom Harris Cellular pays on performance. You work hard and you get rewarded for your efforts. I won my first trip in less than 6 months of working here. Since then I have won several more trips and LOTS of other prizes. They have a very good management training program which you should try to get into even if your long term goals are focused elsewhere. They really stress the "growth of their people." So if you want to move up they will certainly help you. You're not just a number in this company. I personally know every executive manager on a first name basis. They do expect a lot out of their employees but I expect a lot out of myself. Therefore I have no problem with that. It's a fun work culture. With a young and positive spirit. I have worked for quite a few multi-national companies and even made a lot more money with other companies but never had a better work environment. Management is open minded and easy to get a hold of. The company is always willing to listen to your suggestions. If they make sense for the business, they will implement them.

Pros

Caring Management Team and Owners, Great Perks and great benefits

Cons

Sometimes having to work with staff who don't appreciate where they work.

Worked here for over half a year and still love it

I've always had good managers but with Tom Harris ive seen the managers go above and beyond, they care about the employees more than you can imagine. The money is good, the health benefits are unreal, the hours are reasonable but the coworkers you'll get are easy to get along with and funny, cant say ill ever regret working here

Pros

Great cowkrokers

Cons

I have never been as happy with a job as I was with working at Tom Harris Cellular

Amazing co-workers, amazing managers, I work with great people. It is like a family. The customers sometimes get out of hand, but our superstar manager is always looking out for us, making sure all is well and that the customers needs are satisfied. I am going to miss the people I work with. There is also much room to move up! They are always looking to help us work our way up in the business and to meet our goals. Truly a great company. Our vision: To be so remarkable that our customers recommend us to others. And this vision is striven for 100% of the time.

Pros

Benefits, discounts, amazing phone plan.

Cons

Customer Service

Tom Harris Cellular

Great place to work with good support and great benefits.

Great place for someone who is competitive and very sales driven

alright place of work. Employees are fun to work with, but management was barely a thing and bonus/sale structure was a nightmare. Turn over rate is blinding. There is barely enough staff and booking time off was extremely difficult.

Cons

Bonus/commission structure was unrealistic. Terrible communication with higher management.

Bad pay and incompetent management team

They tell you your commissions will be good but they’re horrible, minimum wage for a job that eats away at your wellbeing, very incompetent management & awful work environment

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Bad pay

Good Company

A good company with good people. Tom Harris Strives to hire from within and has some great training programs. Lots of good incentives, including trips, gifts and bonuses.

Pros

Free Devices

Fun stuff is the food industry

It's great experience in the beginning of my career in Canada. It's start-up and survival job, and great to be around in the food industry. Had great time and amazing team work.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Fun and exciting place to work.

Tom Harris Cellular is a very great company to work for. I have been here for 8 years and have enjoyed working close with a great management and sales team. If you are looking to work in a positive team environment this is the place to be.

Pros

great compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tom Harris Cellular. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement