Tom Harris Cellular

Insights into Tom Harris Cellular

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Supportive Workplace

I have never worked in a sales based company before as I was intimidated by the competitive nature. Tom Harris Cellular is the complete opposite. Everyone is so incredibly friendly and supportive. They take every step to help you succeed and learn properly. This company lets you grow at your own pace. I would suggest this job to anyone with exceptional customer service.

Pros

Employee Support, Benefits

Cons

Customers Attitude

Worked here for over half a year and still love it

I've always had good managers but with Tom Harris ive seen the managers go above and beyond, they care about the employees more than you can imagine. The money is good, the health benefits are unreal, the hours are reasonable but the coworkers you'll get are easy to get along with and funny, cant say ill ever regret working here

Pros

Great cowkrokers

Cons

I have never been as happy with a job as I was with working at Tom Harris Cellular

Amazing co-workers, amazing managers, I work with great people. It is like a family. The customers sometimes get out of hand, but our superstar manager is always looking out for us, making sure all is well and that the customers needs are satisfied. I am going to miss the people I work with. There is also much room to move up! They are always looking to help us work our way up in the business and to meet our goals. Truly a great company. Our vision: To be so remarkable that our customers recommend us to others. And this vision is striven for 100% of the time.

Pros

Benefits, discounts, amazing phone plan.

Cons

Customer Service

Great place for someone who is competitive and very sales driven

alright place of work. Employees are fun to work with, but management was barely a thing and bonus/sale structure was a nightmare. Turn over rate is blinding. There is barely enough staff and booking time off was extremely difficult.

Cons

Bonus/commission structure was unrealistic. Terrible communication with higher management.

Bad pay and incompetent management team

They tell you your commissions will be good but they’re horrible, minimum wage for a job that eats away at your wellbeing, very incompetent management & awful work environment

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Bad pay