TNI The Network Inc. Employee Review

View all TNI The Network Inc. reviews

Fun Place to Work
Central Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Peachland, BC14 August 2018
I like that I work with Major Charities and through my work, peoples lives are changed forever. I like that I can help people find work.
We have theme days at work and celebrate every ones Birthdays with a card, cake of their choice and smiles. Two days are never the same.
Pros
Working with Charities
Cons
Tracker
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
17 October 2018

Thank you for the review! We are happy to have you on our Peachland team! It's hardworking individuals like you that make TNI's success a possibility. We look forward to many more great years and great times with you!

Other TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Great learning experience in terms of sales and marketing techniques
Door to Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON8 May 2019
TNI was a great learning environment because each employee presented their sales pitch everyday and received personalized feedback whether it was positive or areas for improvement. There was also opportunities to advance further, such as becoming a team leader by closing a consistent amount of sales per week. Furthermore, there was competitive wages, which encouraged and improved work ethic among all employees. Lastly, the overall atmosphere was positive, friendly, and encouraging.
Pros
great wages, build close relationships, and improved sales/marketing skills
Cons
obligated to pay $5 worth of gas everyday in order to get to the turf, a bit tiring and difficult to endure cold/rainy/hot weather conditions, fear of losing job if unable to close minimum weekly deals
Flexible
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Peachland, BC6 May 2019
Part-time staff manager is understanding about life and school. Tries hard to accommodate all the staff's needs for hours or time off for classes. Easy to fit into schedule as it's evenings only.
Pros
Flexible hours, awesome manager
Cons
In Peachland

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.