TNI The Network Inc. Employee Review

View all TNI The Network Inc. reviews

Agency Owner
Agency Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2018
I have worked with TNI for roughly 3.5 years,
One of my favourite aspects of this job is all of the owners/ managers and Assistant managers have all started in the entry level position and worked hard to get where we are,

this also allows us to help our current field reps on a personal level, pulling from personal experience

I started off as a field rep, in 2015 working with our amazing charity's,

as a rep you earn an hourly pay, life experience and the opportunity to advance in the company!

Everyone working here always strives to help each other grow,and learn!
Pros
advancment, benifits, paid training, hourly pay
Cons
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
26 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review! We believe that with hard work and determination, anyone can be successful and you are proof of that. Having the ability to really understand what your employees are feeling is a great asset and allows you to flourish into a a great manager for them to depend on. Together we will all keep growing and have even more successes. Keep on shining!

Other TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Great learning experience in terms of sales and marketing techniques
Door to Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON8 May 2019
TNI was a great learning environment because each employee presented their sales pitch everyday and received personalized feedback whether it was positive or areas for improvement. There was also opportunities to advance further, such as becoming a team leader by closing a consistent amount of sales per week. Furthermore, there was competitive wages, which encouraged and improved work ethic among all employees. Lastly, the overall atmosphere was positive, friendly, and encouraging.
Pros
great wages, build close relationships, and improved sales/marketing skills
Cons
obligated to pay $5 worth of gas everyday in order to get to the turf, a bit tiring and difficult to endure cold/rainy/hot weather conditions, fear of losing job if unable to close minimum weekly deals
Flexible
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Peachland, BC6 May 2019
Part-time staff manager is understanding about life and school. Tries hard to accommodate all the staff's needs for hours or time off for classes. Easy to fit into schedule as it's evenings only.
Pros
Flexible hours, awesome manager
Cons
In Peachland

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.