TNI The Network Inc. Employee Review

View all TNI The Network Inc. reviews

Worst place I have ever worked
Door to Door Salesman (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2018
The job is a door to door job, they don't state that in their ads. The job pays minimum wage, they don't state that in their ads. The managers are people who have worked there long enough to be a manager, there is nothing special about them or their position. The job is an obvious pyramid scheme. Don't work here.
Pros
No pros
Cons
All cons
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
17 October 2018

Hello,

At TNI, we specialize in face-to-face acquisition initiatives from residential, to mall kiosks or business-to-business marketing. We believe that with the right training anyone can be successful and we fully believe in advancement with our employees. We have a culture of promoting from within, we not only support it, it is encouraged.

We are sorry if there was any miscommunication on what to expect with this position.

Other TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Great learning experience in terms of sales and marketing techniques
Door to Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON8 May 2019
TNI was a great learning environment because each employee presented their sales pitch everyday and received personalized feedback whether it was positive or areas for improvement. There was also opportunities to advance further, such as becoming a team leader by closing a consistent amount of sales per week. Furthermore, there was competitive wages, which encouraged and improved work ethic among all employees. Lastly, the overall atmosphere was positive, friendly, and encouraging.
Pros
great wages, build close relationships, and improved sales/marketing skills
Cons
obligated to pay $5 worth of gas everyday in order to get to the turf, a bit tiring and difficult to endure cold/rainy/hot weather conditions, fear of losing job if unable to close minimum weekly deals
Flexible
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Peachland, BC6 May 2019
Part-time staff manager is understanding about life and school. Tries hard to accommodate all the staff's needs for hours or time off for classes. Easy to fit into schedule as it's evenings only.
Pros
Flexible hours, awesome manager
Cons
In Peachland

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.