TNI The Network Inc. Employee Review

View all TNI The Network Inc. reviews

Very productive and high energy place to work!
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2015
I've got nothing but positive things to say about TNI. This was my first full time job and the potential is just there.

With TNI, you have the opportunity to go door-to-door for various non-for-profit charities, there is no script at all, you just be yourself to people at the door and sign up people on a monthly donation for a charity you are representing. There is MANY MANY opportunities for rapid advancement, you could be a leader in just two weeks if you are driven to succeed. The wage fluctuates as well so if you are doing very well your wage will go up one week, but if you aren't doing well, your wage will definitely go down another week, which is a downer but I didn't mind it. It only strives you to do your best.

The co workers, are very high energy, it is a very very energetic environment and you feel like a family there. Co-workers would back me up if I were having a bad day in field and that's what made me change as a person. I had very very different views in life before, until this job, I changed as a person and my views about life.

I loved this job for many reasons, I have learned and interacted with people better than before thus enhancing my customer service and sales experience, you had the opportunity to go travelling to other cities and small towns (thats where the juice is at lol). Our team would have team nights once every week to get an opportunity to socialize with one another when finished working in our assigned territory.

I unfortunately left the company for personal reasons and if I had every opportunity to turn back and work for this wonderful
  more... company, I would take that opportunity 100%.

The only cons of working here I must admit is there is a very high turnover rate (which is understandable, this isn't a job for everybody), so everyone comes and goes, there is a really weird probation period, instead of the standard three month probation period that most companies offer, there is a two week probationary period in which you would have to attain five donors or more within a two week period or you are gone, you have to pay for your own gas when travelling to your territory, which kind of sucks because I feel that the company should be paying the gas expenses but that didn't deter me from leaving this company.

Overall if you are in the marketing business, want to make a real change for the world and have rapid advancement, then this is the job for you!
Pros
Benefits after six months
Cons
Getting home late after a long road trip

Other TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Biased and poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2019
The management is poor, they don’t treat the newly employed people well and all information about the work you’re supposed to do and how it is to be done is gathered from all the gossips around , not by the management, so you get no instructions, no training and try to fit into the biased environment where people keep on talking about other workers like some high school drama.. Though they try to act cool the environment there was totally negative.Management doesn’t care about you unless you’re the one giving them maximum profits from the group of all workers.There is zero job security and total lack of training.They provide personalised training to the people they like and if you have less training and have difficulty getting more donations they will threaten to fire you, insult you and treat you badly.
Nothing against them just letting people know what i felt.
Pros
Independent working
Cons
Long hours, biased environment, no professionalism.
Fun experience
Customer Care Service Company (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2019
It was a short and fun experience. Learned how to carry out a responsible job with a smile on my face, no matter how hard the day is for me. Learned a lot about different charities in Canada and how it works. Increased my convincing power to get people sign up for the charities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.