TNI The Network Inc. Employee Review

View all TNI The Network Inc. reviews

Love this place!
Agency Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2018
I've worked at TNI for several years and it keeps getting better. I love the employees that I work with and being able to help charitable organizations is just another bonus. There is also room for advancement at TNI. The management is great and very personable as well. This is such a great environment to work in and I would recommend this job to anyone :)
Pros
Team bonding activities, prizes, advancement, full time work
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
17 October 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! We always love to hear about the positive experiences you have gained from working with us. We are always grateful to have such amazing team members like yourself who continue to flourish with in our company.

Other TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Great learning experience in terms of sales and marketing techniques
Door to Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON8 May 2019
TNI was a great learning environment because each employee presented their sales pitch everyday and received personalized feedback whether it was positive or areas for improvement. There was also opportunities to advance further, such as becoming a team leader by closing a consistent amount of sales per week. Furthermore, there was competitive wages, which encouraged and improved work ethic among all employees. Lastly, the overall atmosphere was positive, friendly, and encouraging.
Pros
great wages, build close relationships, and improved sales/marketing skills
Cons
obligated to pay $5 worth of gas everyday in order to get to the turf, a bit tiring and difficult to endure cold/rainy/hot weather conditions, fear of losing job if unable to close minimum weekly deals
Flexible
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Peachland, BC6 May 2019
Part-time staff manager is understanding about life and school. Tries hard to accommodate all the staff's needs for hours or time off for classes. Easy to fit into schedule as it's evenings only.
Pros
Flexible hours, awesome manager
Cons
In Peachland

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.