TNI The Network Inc. Employee Review

View all TNI The Network Inc. reviews

Biased and poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2019
The management is poor, they don’t treat the newly employed people well and all information about the work you’re supposed to do and how it is to be done is gathered from all the gossips around , not by the management, so you get no instructions, no training and try to fit into the biased environment where people keep on talking about other workers like some high school drama.. Though they try to act cool the environment there was totally negative.Management doesn’t care about you unless you’re the one giving them maximum profits from the group of all workers.There is zero job security and total lack of training.They provide personalised training to the people they like and if you have less training and have difficulty getting more donations they will threaten to fire you, insult you and treat you badly.
Nothing against them just letting people know what i felt.
Pros
Independent working
Cons
Long hours, biased environment, no professionalism.

Other TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

It’s total scam!!
Leader of door to door team (Former Employee) –  North York, ON14 August 2019
These people are pumping you to get donors at the door. No matter the weather you have to work. They promise bonuses that they never give. They make the opportunity to look huge, but actually it’s nothing.
High Expectations, Chronic Burn-Out
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 July 2019
Both myself and the individual who got me hired were let go after not meeting the minimum production requirements of 5 donors per week.

It's a lofty goal and not very realistic, considering nobody wants to do door-to-door these days, and they don't give you the option of collecting one-time donations. If that were a possibility, they would be swimming in donations.

One week before I was let go, I was told not to worry that I wasn't producing. Management needs to be more transparent about requirements and about the gravity of those requirements. I was not expecting to be out of the job.

On addition, the "pep rally" mentality of getting "jacked up" for the day was not helpful for my production. I get my energy from quiet time alone. I found any time spent at the office to be extremely draining.
Pros
Weekly pay, delightful receptionist
Cons
Long days, high quotas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.