TNI The Network Inc. Employee Review

View all TNI The Network Inc. reviews

Great people and lot's of passion and energy
Versus Campaign Official Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2018
Everyone working there, from the management to fellow employees were pleasant to work with. Sure, working door-to-door is draining, but it was rewarding.
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
14 December 2018

We are glad to hear that you had a good experience working with us, we agree, this is definitely a rewarding job!

Other TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Biased and poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2019
The management is poor, they don’t treat the newly employed people well and all information about the work you’re supposed to do and how it is to be done is gathered from all the gossips around , not by the management, so you get no instructions, no training and try to fit into the biased environment where people keep on talking about other workers like some high school drama.. Though they try to act cool the environment there was totally negative.Management doesn’t care about you unless you’re the one giving them maximum profits from the group of all workers.There is zero job security and total lack of training.They provide personalised training to the people they like and if you have less training and have difficulty getting more donations they will threaten to fire you, insult you and treat you badly.
Nothing against them just letting people know what i felt.
Pros
Independent working
Cons
Long hours, biased environment, no professionalism.
Fun experience
Customer Care Service Company (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2019
It was a short and fun experience. Learned how to carry out a responsible job with a smile on my face, no matter how hard the day is for me. Learned a lot about different charities in Canada and how it works. Increased my convincing power to get people sign up for the charities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.