TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Awesome place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
I've been working here for a little over a year now and it's the best job I've ever had. You learn a lot about team building, self management, relationship building and so much more. There are also advancement opportunities and management and co-workers are so friendly.
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
18 October 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! We always love to hear about the positive experiences you have gained from working with us. We are always grateful to have such amazing team members like yourself who continue to flourish with in our company.

Great team environment and advancement
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 July 2018
I have been working with the company for a while now, and I have nothing but great things to say about them.

Though this job is not for everyone it takes a certain kind of person to do it. You must be motivated, a people person, willing to be on your feet for most of the day, and have a solid work ethic!
But If you are someone who can do this you will see the major benefits that come with it. You have travel opportunities, Full benefits after 6 months, advancement which they only promote from within, bonuses, positive environment, always have people to help you succeed.

I am very lucky to work with an awesome group of people everyday, none the less my success didn't come easy, but with that said the fact that I had to really work to get where I am makes it more worth it at the end of the day.
Pros
Benefits after 6 months, travel, advancement, Team environment, helping others, weekends off
Cons
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
17 October 2018

Thank you for sending in such a great review. Your success is what is most important to us and we are glad that you are thriving!

Results oriented, highly competitive, excellent work atmosphere
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2014
Typical day included training for new hires in the first portion of the day and direct fundraising door to door from 3-830 pm. Opportunity to learn a great deal about the charities your working for and personal growth in terms of business leadership. Leading and developing teams by far the best experience TNI has to offer new hires.

Excellent management, leaders conferences and bi weekly meetings with your manager allowed in depth knowledge about TNI as a company and personal goals for your agency.

Co workers are all extremely outgoing and friendly, if your not you'll learn to be if you are to succeed in this environment.

Hardest part of the job at first is finding sponsors, once you get comfortable its also one of the most rewarding experiences.

Most enjoyable part of the job team building and closing deals. Excellent work culture, strong work ethics were rewarded. All in all great job for recent graduates.
Pros
Strong work culture
Cons
Potentially rude customers
bad place bad people
Sales/Marketing Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2013
never work for such a place it seemed more about putting the blinds on your eyes then anything
Pros
day i left