TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
The place who taught me the fundamentals of sales
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 March 2019
Every morning we had workshops about how to make a sale
they made everyone aware how to counter objections
We did a lot of exercise walking door-to-door
It allowed me to meet a lot of interesting and succesfull people
A trickkk!!
SALES REP (Former Employee) –  Everywhere24 October 2017
This is not a Customer Service job it is a Door to Door Sales Rep job and a complete waste of time. They lure you in with a nice job ad saying $20/hr and than try to convince you the job is worth it. Complete bull.
Cons
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
18 October 2018

Hello,

At TNI, we specialize in face-to-face acquisition initiatives from residential, to mall kiosks or business-to-business marketing. All of these initiatives are encompassed within the Customer Service Representative position. We are sorry if there was any miscommunication on what to expect with this position, especially in regards to the pay structure.

If there is any way we can help you further please feel free to contact our HR department at HR@TNINetwork.com.

fun energetic job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
always meeting new people and who doesn't like helping children in the process. loved the start to the day, we would all get together and cheer and chant then go out to lunch before we started at 2 pm.
Pros
making lots of children happier
Cons
aweful hours based no free time
Tni
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2017
Independence is key
People do not like door to door sales no matter the cause
very multicultural
The hardest part of the job is being on your feet all day with one hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks
The networking is the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Friendly people to work with
Cons
Long days on your feet
Pyramid scheme avoid at all costs
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 November 2016
It is important though, that when you do contribute you don't contribute in the wrong way. Many marketing/networking agencies now make profit on "selling" monthly packages of "monthly donations" to charity via door to door sales. The money goes straight to the network inc which they use to pay canvassers at collection agencies a minimum wage or higher and expensive electronics such as IPAD minis which they use to sign people up with an NPO. Of course the money the does not go to the NPO it actually goes to TNI .
Pros
quitting
Cons
long hours, knowledge that you are doing a bad thing
Positive work environment, with travel opportunities.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 February 2015
I would come in, sign in and drop my personal belongings in the back room. Then I would go where all the other co-workers were and chant and scream and boost each others energy in the most positive and fun way possible.It was absolutely so much fun.

We would grab out things, either eat on the route to out area or stop somewhere for half and hour and eat. Then we'd get dropped off to our turf and start working and knocking on people's doors. I would usually get 2 or 3 monthly donations on a regular.

Around 8:30 our team would head back to the office and cheer those who did a good job and then go home.

I liked that if you do very well you were able to travel to other places. I got to go to Magog for a week, which was fun.
Pros
Cheers, and travel/independant work.
Cons
The weather, and long hours.