TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Biased and poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2019
The management is poor, they don’t treat the newly employed people well and all information about the work you’re supposed to do and how it is to be done is gathered from all the gossips around , not by the management, so you get no instructions, no training and try to fit into the biased environment where people keep on talking about other workers like some high school drama.. Though they try to act cool the environment there was totally negative.Management doesn’t care about you unless you’re the one giving them maximum profits from the group of all workers.There is zero job security and total lack of training.They provide personalised training to the people they like and if you have less training and have difficulty getting more donations they will threaten to fire you, insult you and treat you badly.
Nothing against them just letting people know what i felt.
Pros
Independent working
Cons
Long hours, biased environment, no professionalism.
Fun experience
Customer Care Service Company (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2019
It was a short and fun experience. Learned how to carry out a responsible job with a smile on my face, no matter how hard the day is for me. Learned a lot about different charities in Canada and how it works. Increased my convincing power to get people sign up for the charities.
Nothing protective. No professionalism. Treat people badly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2019
I worked there for around a year WWA manger is greedy and fake I heard a lot of gossiping about her, she really take advantage of her position. She has been doing a lot of deduction without signing a paper or proved papers. Horrible management everyone sleeps with everyone
Pros
Stop taking money from peoples who works hard for it
Cons
Long long shift hours
Productive and fun work place with great advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 October 2017
Is was very fun and charismatic work experience.

You learnt self-building customer service representative skills.

You have wonderful opportunities with work place advancement.

The people at the Titan Advertisement Group Inc. office were all wonderful people and very helpful!

Hardest part of the job was learning to deal with the negative customers, and learning to build yourself up.
Pros
Daily challenges
Cons
Dealing with negatives
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
18 October 2018

Thank you for your amazing review! We really appreciate the effort and are glad that your experience in Edmonton was great and allowed for self-growth! Keep shining bright!

Great People!
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
The staff are very easy going and caring. The job overall is fun, it is however very long hours and the work is intense. The managers are very understanding.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
19 October 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Creating a culture where everyone feels positivity and the ability to grow for success is really important to us. Some days may feel longer than others, but we sure do appreciate everything that you are doing for TNI and on behalf of our non-profit partners! Everything that you are doing is paving your own road for success and we believe that you can do it!

Nice environment with a great chance for advancment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 February 2016
This job teaches you how to interact with people from every background and it also teaches you how to handle rejection.

The manager is one of the best i've seen in the business and to be able to learn from him is a huge asset.