TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Nothing protective. No professionalism. Treat people badly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2019
I worked there for around a year WWA manger is greedy and fake I heard a lot of gossiping about her, she really take advantage of her position. She has been doing a lot of deduction without signing a paper or proved papers. Horrible management everyone sleeps with everyone
Pros
Stop taking money from peoples who works hard for it
Cons
Long long shift hours
Great people and lot's of passion and energy
Versus Campaign Official Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2018
Everyone working there, from the management to fellow employees were pleasant to work with. Sure, working door-to-door is draining, but it was rewarding.
14 December 2018

We are glad to hear that you had a good experience working with us, we agree, this is definitely a rewarding job!

Love this place!
Agency Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2018
I've worked at TNI for several years and it keeps getting better. I love the employees that I work with and being able to help charitable organizations is just another bonus. There is also room for advancement at TNI. The management is great and very personable as well. This is such a great environment to work in and I would recommend this job to anyone :)
Pros
Team bonding activities, prizes, advancement, full time work
17 October 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! We always love to hear about the positive experiences you have gained from working with us. We are always grateful to have such amazing team members like yourself who continue to flourish with in our company.

spunky fun place to work
Entry level marketing rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2018
great place spunky place to work, had fun, entry position or tempory position for students and summer spring weather not that much fun in winter however no desk no time to lazy . great source of exercise. keeps you fit.
Pros
fun, weightloss, exercise. fit.
Cons
winter cold
17 October 2018

Thank you for the review and the hard work! I agree this is a great way to stay in shape and our focus is to make sure that we have fun at work!

Outgoing
Canvasser for Sick Kids Hospital (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2017
You learn a lot about how to speak to all kinds of people and gauge their responses. The work environment was definitely friendly and encouraging to be successful.
Pros
Close to home at the time
Cons
I had to pay for travel expenses during work itself. (Gas card)
18 October 2018

Thank you for your review. I agree that this position definitely allows you be a good conversationalist dealing with the public!

fun energetic job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
always meeting new people and who doesn't like helping children in the process. loved the start to the day, we would all get together and cheer and chant then go out to lunch before we started at 2 pm.
Pros
making lots of children happier
Cons
aweful hours based no free time
Fun and serious
Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2016
It is a fun place to work.
They will give you time to understand that you can do or not do this job cause is actually not for everybody.
Pros
Friendship atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours, travelling too much.
Productive and Fun
Leader For Donor Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 July 2015
I really enjoying working under TNI. The non-profit sector is a great opportunity to growth, developing marking and business skills. The best thing is the national clients. TNI represents some of the greatest Charities in the world that are all government regulated and evaluated by Imagine Canada.
Very productive and high energy place to work!
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2015
I've got nothing but positive things to say about TNI. This was my first full time job and the potential is just there.

With TNI, you have the opportunity to go door-to-door for various non-for-profit charities, there is no script at all, you just be yourself to people at the door and sign up people on a monthly donation for a charity you are representing. There is MANY MANY opportunities for rapid advancement, you could be a leader in just two weeks if you are driven to succeed. The wage fluctuates as well so if you are doing very well your wage will go up one week, but if you aren't doing well, your wage will definitely go down another week, which is a downer but I didn't mind it. It only strives you to do your best.

The co workers, are very high energy, it is a very very energetic environment and you feel like a family there. Co-workers would back me up if I were having a bad day in field and that's what made me change as a person. I had very very different views in life before, until this job, I changed as a person and my views about life.

I loved this job for many reasons, I have learned and interacted with people better than before thus enhancing my customer service and sales experience, you had the opportunity to go travelling to other cities and small towns (thats where the juice is at lol). Our team would have team nights once every week to get an opportunity to socialize with one another when finished working in our assigned territory.

I unfortunately left the company for personal reasons and if I had every opportunity to turn back and work for this wonderful
  more... company, I would take that opportunity 100%.

The only cons of working here I must admit is there is a very high turnover rate (which is understandable, this isn't a job for everybody), so everyone comes and goes, there is a really weird probation period, instead of the standard three month probation period that most companies offer, there is a two week probationary period in which you would have to attain five donors or more within a two week period or you are gone, you have to pay for your own gas when travelling to your territory, which kind of sucks because I feel that the company should be paying the gas expenses but that didn't deter me from leaving this company.

Overall if you are in the marketing business, want to make a real change for the world and have rapid advancement, then this is the job for you!
Pros
Benefits after six months
Cons
Getting home late after a long road trip
Results oriented, highly competitive, excellent work atmosphere
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2014
Typical day included training for new hires in the first portion of the day and direct fundraising door to door from 3-830 pm. Opportunity to learn a great deal about the charities your working for and personal growth in terms of business leadership. Leading and developing teams by far the best experience TNI has to offer new hires.

Excellent management, leaders conferences and bi weekly meetings with your manager allowed in depth knowledge about TNI as a company and personal goals for your agency.

Co workers are all extremely outgoing and friendly, if your not you'll learn to be if you are to succeed in this environment.

Hardest part of the job at first is finding sponsors, once you get comfortable its also one of the most rewarding experiences.

Most enjoyable part of the job team building and closing deals. Excellent work culture, strong work ethics were rewarded. All in all great job for recent graduates.
Pros
Strong work culture
Cons
Potentially rude customers