TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews in North York, ON

Great place to work for, amazing opportunity to those who want to grow and learn to be future managers.
Fundraiser (Current Employee) –  North York, ON12 February 2019
I really enjoy working for this company. the best part is the culture, you are surrounded by passionate people who believe in the same cause. you have the opportunity to travel to different places and more important make a difference to those who are less fortunate.
Pros
Guaranteed hourly wage, Benefits after 6 months, Travel Opportunity, Management training programs and Advancement for growth, Great office atmosphere.
Cons
Nothing for me. am enjoying my work.
Amazing Learning Experience with a Solid Pay System while representing something Meaningful
Agency Owner (Current Employee) –  North York, ON29 July 2018
The culture is very fun, educational and growth filled.

This job is great for anyone who is looking to gain real life skills its a huge confidence booster. The pay is hourly paid weekly with a very competitive pay scale.

Good for anyone who is looking to develop skills while making a great income! Long term opportunities and careers are available.
Pros
Fun Easy Work with a Great Atmosphere
Cons
Hours may not work for everyone
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
17 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share this amazing review. The work you do everyday makes it possible for us to grow and succeed together!