TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Agency Owner
Agency Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2018
I have worked with TNI for roughly 3.5 years,
One of my favourite aspects of this job is all of the owners/ managers and Assistant managers have all started in the entry level position and worked hard to get where we are,

this also allows us to help our current field reps on a personal level, pulling from personal experience

I started off as a field rep, in 2015 working with our amazing charity's,

as a rep you earn an hourly pay, life experience and the opportunity to advance in the company!

Everyone working here always strives to help each other grow,and learn!
Pros
advancment, benifits, paid training, hourly pay
26 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review! We believe that with hard work and determination, anyone can be successful and you are proof of that. Having the ability to really understand what your employees are feeling is a great asset and allows you to flourish into a a great manager for them to depend on. Together we will all keep growing and have even more successes. Keep on shining!

Awesome place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
I've been working here for a little over a year now and it's the best job I've ever had. You learn a lot about team building, self management, relationship building and so much more. There are also advancement opportunities and management and co-workers are so friendly.
18 October 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! We always love to hear about the positive experiences you have gained from working with us. We are always grateful to have such amazing team members like yourself who continue to flourish with in our company.

Positive Environment, Lots of Learning, Room to Grow
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
Promoting and fundraising for charities is fulfilling work and TNI makes it fun and rewarding. It's a real team environment and it has some variety. I have tried canvassing, malls and events for 3 different charities. I like that we get a base hourly wage plus you can get increases if you're productive. The trainers all seem helpful and the managers are great.
Pros
base hourly wage, incentives, good causes, room to advance
Cons
not for people who are shy, expect to speak to 60-80 people per day.
18 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome review, we truly value everything that you do and contribution. Motivation, positivity and drive are definitely the forces that take you further with TNI and as a Manager with us, you are proof of that. Keep up the great work and keep shining!

Productive and fun work place with great advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 October 2017
Is was very fun and charismatic work experience.

You learnt self-building customer service representative skills.

You have wonderful opportunities with work place advancement.

The people at the Titan Advertisement Group Inc. office were all wonderful people and very helpful!

Hardest part of the job was learning to deal with the negative customers, and learning to build yourself up.
Pros
Daily challenges
Cons
Dealing with negatives
18 October 2018

Thank you for your amazing review! We really appreciate the effort and are glad that your experience in Edmonton was great and allowed for self-growth! Keep shining bright!

Great People!
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
The staff are very easy going and caring. The job overall is fun, it is however very long hours and the work is intense. The managers are very understanding.
Pros
Great people
19 October 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Creating a culture where everyone feels positivity and the ability to grow for success is really important to us. Some days may feel longer than others, but we sure do appreciate everything that you are doing for TNI and on behalf of our non-profit partners! Everything that you are doing is paving your own road for success and we believe that you can do it!

Pyramid scheme
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 March 2017
They want you to guilt people into buying their products "World Vision, Because I am a Girl", etc. When I got trained they told me to play on their emotions. If there were kids shoes in the door way, you really play up the kid card. "What would you do if your child was starving in a village?" Horrible. Management in Edmonton also makes fun of employees when everyone has left for the day. You start work at 2- and end at 10. Not a lot of life balance.
Amazing People who work at there top best for the company
Platinum Marketing (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 February 2017
This was an awesome job to be helping out kids all around the world loved working here. The staff and manager loved to inspire everyone that worked there loved it. Manager was a pretty amazing guy!!!!!
Pros
Inspiring People
Cons
Cold/Harsh Conditions in winter time