TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Great team environment and advancement
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 July 2018
I have been working with the company for a while now, and I have nothing but great things to say about them.

Though this job is not for everyone it takes a certain kind of person to do it. You must be motivated, a people person, willing to be on your feet for most of the day, and have a solid work ethic!
But If you are someone who can do this you will see the major benefits that come with it. You have travel opportunities, Full benefits after 6 months, advancement which they only promote from within, bonuses, positive environment, always have people to help you succeed.

I am very lucky to work with an awesome group of people everyday, none the less my success didn't come easy, but with that said the fact that I had to really work to get where I am makes it more worth it at the end of the day.
Pros
Benefits after 6 months, travel, advancement, Team environment, helping others, weekends off
Cons
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
17 October 2018

Thank you for sending in such a great review. Your success is what is most important to us and we are glad that you are thriving!

Review
assist the local programing (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 June 2018
Demanding with a high turn around, employer expects high numbers and does not work with you to achieve this number. If you didn't get the numbers, it wasn't because the customer wasn't interested, it was automatically your fault.
Official response from TNI The Network Inc.
18 October 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that the position is not for everyone. At TNI we do our best to insure all staff get the best experience.

If there is anything we can do to help please feel free to contact our HR department at HR@TNINetwork.com and we will be happy to assist you. Again, thank you for your feedback as it helps us make TNI an even better company to work for!

bad place bad people
Sales/Marketing Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2013
never work for such a place it seemed more about putting the blinds on your eyes then anything
Pros
day i left