TNI The Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Flexible
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Peachland, BC6 May 2019
Part-time staff manager is understanding about life and school. Tries hard to accommodate all the staff's needs for hours or time off for classes. Easy to fit into schedule as it's evenings only.
Pros
Flexible hours, awesome manager
Cons
In Peachland
Nothing protective. No professionalism. Treat people badly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2019
I worked there for around a year WWA manger is greedy and fake I heard a lot of gossiping about her, she really take advantage of her position. She has been doing a lot of deduction without signing a paper or proved papers. Horrible management everyone sleeps with everyone
Pros
Stop taking money from peoples who works hard for it
Cons
Long long shift hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2019
if you don't like being on your feet for hours on end, this isn't the job for you. i met some really great people in my 2 years working for the company and also learned a lot about myself.
The place who taught me the fundamentals of sales
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 March 2019
Every morning we had workshops about how to make a sale
they made everyone aware how to counter objections
We did a lot of exercise walking door-to-door
It allowed me to meet a lot of interesting and succesfull people
Great place to work for, amazing opportunity to those who want to grow and learn to be future managers.
Fundraiser (Current Employee) –  North York, ON12 February 2019
I really enjoy working for this company. the best part is the culture, you are surrounded by passionate people who believe in the same cause. you have the opportunity to travel to different places and more important make a difference to those who are less fortunate.
Pros
Guaranteed hourly wage, Benefits after 6 months, Travel Opportunity, Management training programs and Advancement for growth, Great office atmosphere.
Cons
Nothing for me. am enjoying my work.
Great company, Great job, Great Experience!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Peachland, BC12 February 2019
Fantastic culture.

TNI has a great and inclusive learning environment. It teaches our workers a proven and simple system to be productive and consistent with their performance.

TNI has clear expectations for its Management training program and you can advance and earn raises rapidly so long as you're willing to work hard and help train others to do the same.

Along the way, many workers experience a tremendous amount of personal and financial growth with learning how to set and achieve goals.

TNI caters to people that love to travel as many workers that have a year or more of tenure have been to see many different cities, states and provinces within their country to participate in some of our fundraising campaign, road trips or even visit some of our other offices.

The hardest part of the job is the grind of being at your best everyday and the rejection that you experience in working to do your acquisition work on a day to day. There's quite a few people that also have a hard time working without supervision.

The best parts of the job are the awesome culture, the advancement and travel opportunities, the $ and the highs you will experience competing to be one of the best reps/ Managers/ Promoting Managers all while working for great causes that positively change the world.

TNI is for people who are seeking a fun, challenging and rewarding work experience either short or long term.
Pros
Travel/ Advancement opportunities/ Fun and competitive culture/ Earn great $/ Work for great causes
Cons
Can be long days at time/ Weather can make the job challenging at times
Great Company - Family Environment
Marketing and Advertising (Current Employee) –  Peachland, BC11 February 2019
TNI The Network is a great company to work for and I have worked with them for quite sometime now.

I started as a Field Representative in 2011 and made it all the way to Management. During this time I made plenty of long lasting friendships, learnt a lot about sales and got the opportunity to travel across Canada and work out of different Offices, Cities and Towns all while helping with great non-profit clients.

Unfortunately I had to leave the city I was managing in a year ago and move to the Okanagan, lucky for me and the help if the company I was able to continue my work with them and start a different position at TNI's head office in Peachland, and I couldn't be happier to be able to continue my work with this company.

Being a Field Representative for 5 years I will always say the winters were hard (trust me I started in Winterpeg haha) but with that said you will be the utmost surprised with the amount of kind hearted people willing to help you and invite you in to keep you warm during the winter months. Plus at the end of the day you always feel great knowing that your time having to be in the cold was worth it considering everyday you are helping make a difference.

None the less this job isn't for everyone, but if you have a passion for making a difference around the world for both people and animals, have an entrepreneurial mindset and can handle the craziness mother nature has in store from time to time then this job is for you!
Pros
Benefits, Bonuses, Fast Advancement, Travel, Weekly Pay
Cons
Can be harder in the winter
Incredible place to get started in learning sales
Sales Representative, Leader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 January 2019
TNI was one of my favorite jobs I have worked at. The work environment is fun and your team members become family. Everyone I have worked with there have all been incredible people. I will always remember what they taught me.
Great people and lot's of passion and energy
Versus Campaign Official Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2018
Everyone working there, from the management to fellow employees were pleasant to work with. Sure, working door-to-door is draining, but it was rewarding.
14 December 2018

We are glad to hear that you had a good experience working with us, we agree, this is definitely a rewarding job!

Great atmosphere, always felt like family.
AGENCY COORDINATOR/CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Peachland, BC7 November 2018
I always enjoyed going to work each day. The team members were always smiling and friendly. The company strives to give back to the community which I felt was very important. We need to be there for each other and help when times are tough. This company did that and then some!
Agency Owner
Agency Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2018
I have worked with TNI for roughly 3.5 years,
One of my favourite aspects of this job is all of the owners/ managers and Assistant managers have all started in the entry level position and worked hard to get where we are,

this also allows us to help our current field reps on a personal level, pulling from personal experience

I started off as a field rep, in 2015 working with our amazing charity's,

as a rep you earn an hourly pay, life experience and the opportunity to advance in the company!

Everyone working here always strives to help each other grow,and learn!
Pros
advancment, benifits, paid training, hourly pay
26 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review! We believe that with hard work and determination, anyone can be successful and you are proof of that. Having the ability to really understand what your employees are feeling is a great asset and allows you to flourish into a a great manager for them to depend on. Together we will all keep growing and have even more successes. Keep on shining!

Great Team Environment!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Peachland, BC18 October 2018
I love working at TNI, I have been given many career opportunities and the ability to grow as a person. I love that I get paid weekly and have full benefits. This is a close knit company that feels like family.
Pros
Team Building Activities, Weekly Pay, Benefits
19 October 2018

Thank you for your great review! We feel that personal growth and advancement are really important, keep you with the great work. I agree, it truly does feel like a big family here!

Awesome place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
I've been working here for a little over a year now and it's the best job I've ever had. You learn a lot about team building, self management, relationship building and so much more. There are also advancement opportunities and management and co-workers are so friendly.
18 October 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! We always love to hear about the positive experiences you have gained from working with us. We are always grateful to have such amazing team members like yourself who continue to flourish with in our company.

Positive Environment, Lots of Learning, Room to Grow
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
Promoting and fundraising for charities is fulfilling work and TNI makes it fun and rewarding. It's a real team environment and it has some variety. I have tried canvassing, malls and events for 3 different charities. I like that we get a base hourly wage plus you can get increases if you're productive. The trainers all seem helpful and the managers are great.
Pros
base hourly wage, incentives, good causes, room to advance
Cons
not for people who are shy, expect to speak to 60-80 people per day.
18 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome review, we truly value everything that you do and contribution. Motivation, positivity and drive are definitely the forces that take you further with TNI and as a Manager with us, you are proof of that. Keep up the great work and keep shining!

Love this place!
Agency Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2018
I've worked at TNI for several years and it keeps getting better. I love the employees that I work with and being able to help charitable organizations is just another bonus. There is also room for advancement at TNI. The management is great and very personable as well. This is such a great environment to work in and I would recommend this job to anyone :)
Pros
Team bonding activities, prizes, advancement, full time work
17 October 2018

Worst place I have ever worked
Door to Door Salesman (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2018
The job is a door to door job, they don't state that in their ads. The job pays minimum wage, they don't state that in their ads. The managers are people who have worked there long enough to be a manager, there is nothing special about them or their position. The job is an obvious pyramid scheme. Don't work here.
Pros
No pros
Cons
All cons

Hello,

At TNI, we specialize in face-to-face acquisition initiatives from residential, to mall kiosks or business-to-business marketing. We believe that with the right training anyone can be successful and we fully believe in advancement with our employees. We have a culture of promoting from within, we not only support it, it is encouraged.

We are sorry if there was any miscommunication on what to expect with this position.

Fun Place to Work
Central Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Peachland, BC14 August 2018
I like that I work with Major Charities and through my work, peoples lives are changed forever. I like that I can help people find work.
We have theme days at work and celebrate every ones Birthdays with a card, cake of their choice and smiles. Two days are never the same.
Pros
Working with Charities
Cons
Tracker
17 October 2018

Thank you for the review! We are happy to have you on our Peachland team! It's hardworking individuals like you that make TNI's success a possibility. We look forward to many more great years and great times with you!

An outgoing productive environment with opportunity
Central Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Peachland, BC14 August 2018
I am a current employee at TNI - The Network Inc. The management and staff are more than amazing and understanding when balancing the perfect life and career. Working as a team and being able to help communities all over the country is bonus.
Pros
Benefits, New friendships, Luncheons, Weekends off, Great hours, Close to home
Cons
Program Tracker because I forget every time
17 October 2018

Thank you for this great review and taking the time to share with everyone, you rock!

Amazing Learning Experience with a Solid Pay System while representing something Meaningful
Agency Owner (Current Employee) –  North York, ON29 July 2018
The culture is very fun, educational and growth filled.

This job is great for anyone who is looking to gain real life skills its a huge confidence booster. The pay is hourly paid weekly with a very competitive pay scale.

Good for anyone who is looking to develop skills while making a great income! Long term opportunities and careers are available.
Pros
Fun Easy Work with a Great Atmosphere
Cons
Hours may not work for everyone
17 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share this amazing review. The work you do everyday makes it possible for us to grow and succeed together!

Great team environment and advancement
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 July 2018
I have been working with the company for a while now, and I have nothing but great things to say about them.

Though this job is not for everyone it takes a certain kind of person to do it. You must be motivated, a people person, willing to be on your feet for most of the day, and have a solid work ethic!
But If you are someone who can do this you will see the major benefits that come with it. You have travel opportunities, Full benefits after 6 months, advancement which they only promote from within, bonuses, positive environment, always have people to help you succeed.

I am very lucky to work with an awesome group of people everyday, none the less my success didn't come easy, but with that said the fact that I had to really work to get where I am makes it more worth it at the end of the day.
Pros
Benefits after 6 months, travel, advancement, Team environment, helping others, weekends off
17 October 2018

Thank you for sending in such a great review. Your success is what is most important to us and we are glad that you are thriving!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNI The Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.