TMF Foods - The Meat Factory Ltd. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Terrible!
Packer Operator (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON7 March 2018
Awful place to work. Nothing wrong with the people you work with, its the company(management, supervisors, hr etc. Hard work cause people quit so the work load is a lot and no wage reward. I worked there for almost a year, worked overtime anytime they needed it including Saturdays. I was one of their best I knew and they knew it I got 48cent raise! Yay me! Aweful place.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Bad place and poor management
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON6 March 2018
Wouldn’t waste my time trying to work here.

1) Poorly run facility
2) Not good management and hr
3)Bad wages

If you do make it through the door you will probably leave after a day because it sucks here
Pros
They pay Money
Just terrbile
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 January 2018
The worst place ive ever worked. Went far above and beyond what was expected of me and was still treated like garbage. They don't value their employees- its that simple. They constantly promise you the world (by dangling the carrot) yet well know there is no way for a pay raise, etc, regardless of how great your work ethic is. Labour lines were absolute chaos! The temps they bring in are lazy, often slowing the good workers down. People dropping food on the floor and not taking proper procedures to ensure quality of food. That's right. They go through temps like crazy... its just that Bad!
Pros
Nice lunch room
Cons
Being treated like youre worthless
Some good people work there
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 November 2017
But.. overall place is really unpleasant to work there you'll probably never be fired unless u don't show up or dont work period they expect way to much give way to little and micromanage you always over your shoulder sucks its like that some people work there are actually pretty cool but basically never see the time of day outside working here because overtime is expected all the Time.
Pros
Great lunchroom, good co workers, room for advancement
Cons
Worked like a slave, micromanaged, payed least possible, overtime expected

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TMF Foods - The Meat Factory Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

1.2