TLS - Connecting Voices Employee Reviews

Could be a great place to work
Momentmaker (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 April 2019
Could be a greatbplace to work but once someone doesnt like you your terminated. Dont ever write a negative review in them while working for them even if its nothing but truth. My team lead sucked and if you werent her friend like me your fired. I feel bad for anyone that goes through an experience like me here it seemed like a great place to work but they offer terrible training so know what your doing before you start
Pros
Free coffee and they played games in the offocee on mondays for prizes
Cons
Management sucks and quite honestly so do a lot of the bosses
Great experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 July 2018
I loved my time at TLS, The people were very friendly and knew how to make people feel comfortable in the job site. TLS made me realize my future for job search. I am looking for something including working with computers and working with customers.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 September 2017
There is not hard part about the job it is very straight forward. The environment is very relaxed and not pressured. You do get a call volume but the phone calls only last 3-5 minutes. You don't spend 20-30 minutes at a time on call. You get to know your brand and the employees within the company you answer for. Its an amazing experience. You're a moment maker.
Pros
draws, lunches, breakfast, great staff