Tlicho Government Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
office administration assistant
Community Director Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Gameti, NT18 October 2017
dealing with incoming calls, assisting the staff with work assignments, filing/recording documents, help with the community, working with the community
love to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wha Ti, NT31 March 2015
getting along with staff
helping others
filing and faxing
learn some new skills on computer
don't min working for them in near future
Working in a Challenging environment, but providing good working relationship
BEHCHOKO COMMUNITY DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Behchoko, NT20 January 2014
Ensuring the day to day chief's schedules is up-dated. Screen all community concerns and forward to the Chief's attention and cc'd to the Tlicho Executive Officer. Provide accurate feedback on all community concerns. Post up all coming community events and meetings.

I've learned to manage, plan and implement the day to day office activities to ensure all proper in/out going information is provided to either the public, government office and the Chief.

To manage an effective office environment and provide good working relationship and communication with the public and other organizations we provide services to on a daily basis.

Good communication skills is a must and helps to promote excellent teamwork with co-workers.

Is feeling overwhelmed at times when a special event has taken place and being short staff. However, usually resolved when I hire additional part-time staff.

Is knowing that the challenges of the day has been met, and look forward to tomorrow's challenges.
Pros
Accomplishments of the day
Cons
When dealing with upset community members more than once a day
Productive, fun, efficent
Tlicho Imbe Program (Former Employee) –  NT15 November 2013
- Each day was something new
- I learned a lot about my culture, and gained new skills
- Co-workers were a delight to work with
- The hardest part of the job was working under harsh conditions
- The enjoyable part of the job was working with the group enjoying what we were learning what we were expected to do,
- I didn't think of it as a job seeing as I loved it so much, too bad it's once a year,
Pros
Skill building
Cons
The immense heat